Pre-Serum Steve

(Guys I can't even with pre serum Steve. He's so smol! I'm just going to warn you now I am going to butcher this lol)

"Bucky you dip shit!" You shouted as you decked him over the head and grabbed your stuff back from him.

"Maybe Y/N should be joining the war and not you." Steve said chuckling as you chuckled and winked at him. You saw him blush out of the corner of your eye and chuckled as you put your stuff back into your room.

"Can we go out!? I'm so bored." You groaned as you came back out into the living room.

"I've got a date today, so you two kids have fun." Bucky said as he smiled and left.

"Jerk." You said as you sat next to Steve.

"We could go out." You said as he seemed to think for a bit.

"Ah yeah, that will be good." He said as you smiled and grabbed his hand, some money and headed out the door. You held onto the Steve's hand as you two began walking down the main street.

"I know you're not going to let him go alone." You said as you glanced at Steve.

"I've always wanted to fight, so that's what I'm going to do." He said as you smiled fondly.

"I would be right behind you both if I didn't have a damn vagina." You said as Steve shushed you.

"You can't speak like that." He said as you groaned and chuckled.

"I w-wish you could come as well." He said as you smiled, you dragged him into a small alley way as you hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you so much." You said as he slowly hugged you back.

"Y/N?" He asked as you pulled away and looked at him.

"Sorry, we barely get time to ourselves." You whispered as he chuckled and held your face gently leaning in to kiss you. You kissed him back gently and pulled away when you heard a noise. You saw a few guys come up to you, they grabbed you and threw you to the floor as they grabbed Steve and punched him.

"Mother fucker!" You shouted as you got up and grabbed a discarded piece of wood. You knocked the first guy out as the other two turned around. You beat them both over the head as you jumped on one and began punching him over and over. Suddenly you were pulled off as you thrashed around.

"Y/N! Stop!" Bucky shouted as you pushed him away from you.

"I'm fine!" You screamed.

"Y/N?" You heard Steve mutter as you ran away.

"Y/N!" Bucky shouted as he ran after you, Steve following closely behind. You ran out into the lake behind the city, Bucky grabbed you as you turned around crying.

"Y/N stop, please." He begged as you sobbed.

"You're ok, you're safe." He said as you looked behind him and saw Steve. You ran up and hugged him tightly as he immediately wrapped his arms around you.

"It's ok, I've got you. I promise." He whispered as you began to calm down.

"Did you see them again?" He asked as you nodded slowly.

"Come on, let's go for a walk." Bucky said as you nodded and gripped onto Steve's hand as you began walking.

Years ago you were adopted by the Barnes family, you had a rough up bringing and many anger issues. Sometimes you saw your real parents and couldn't help loose control. You all sat together on the grass as you leant your head on Steve's shoulder.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when you guys are gone." You whispered as Steve kissed your forehead.

"I'll miss you Y/N." Steve whispered as he pecked your lips gently.

"Argh can you not." Bucky groaned as you chuckled.

"I have to see you make out with girls all the time." Steve said.

"Yeah but Y/N is my sister!" He said as you grabbed Steve's face and kissed him again hearing Bucky groan. You both laughed together, enjoying the last few moments you all had together.

(I hope y'all enjoyed that!)