Tony x Male Reader

(Nsfw parts)

"Let me go!" Tony shouted as you chuckled from your large throne.

"Shh pet, don't be so loud." You said as you looked at him chained up on the floor with hungry eyes, you stood and made your way down to him. You knelt down and caressed the side of him face as you smiled.

"They'll fucking find me!" He shouted as you laughed coldly.

"No they won't, even if they do somehow find you, you won't want to leave." You said as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"What the fuck does that mean?" He growled as you smirked.

"Please darling, I can see your boner from here." You said as his grew red. You leant in close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Why don't you let me help you pet?" You said as he gulped.

"Fuck off." He growled as you laughed.

"Don't be so afraid pet, I wouldn't ever do anything without your consent of course. I'm not that much of a monster." You whispered as you held his face.

"So what's it going to be?" You whispered while smirking.

"Fuck it." He growled before he jolted forward and kissed you. You grabbed the back of his head and took over the kiss. You snapped your fingers and his chains disappeared and you teleport onto the throne with him straddling your waist.

"What the fuck." He mumbled as he pulled away.

"Oh I think you'll find my magic will come in handy." You said as you kissed down his neck. (Wait why did I instantly turned into Loki? MaYbE I aM lOkI)

"Fuck." Tony muttered as you sucked on his neck leaving little marks along his neck. You began undoing his pants as you started palming him through his boxers.

"Stop right there!" You heard a voice yell as you groaned and looked over to see the other Avengers.

"God dammit." Tony groaned as he place his head on your shoulder.

"I'll see you soon pet." You said as you kissed his neck and then disappeared leaving Tony with his team.

"So, nice to see everyone." Tony said awkwardly, Steve ran up to him checking him over.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Steve said as Tony shook his head.

"I'm fine Steve, I knew you guys would find me anyway." Tony said as they both smiled.

Tony was finally alone and away from the team as he immediately stripped off his clothes and got into the shower.

"Some fuckin day." Tony groaned as he stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over his body. He felt arms wrapped around him as he was about to scream but a hand covered his mouth.

"I just wanted to continue where we left off." You said as you gripped his hip. He chuckled as he turned around and looked you up and down.

"Damn." He muttered as you chuckled and kissed him roughly. You grabbed underneath his thighs and press him against the shower wall. (Yall shower sex is not this easy, fucking trust me)

"I'll kill you if you fuckin drop me." Tony growled as you chuckled and bit into his neck while you began to slowly enter him. Tony cried out as you cock began to stretch him out.

"Shh the pain will go." You whispered as you let him settle completely onto you. His small whimpers were replaced by low moans as you chuckled and easily held him up.