Golden part 3

"It won't be for long dear. We want to help you, that's all." Loki whispered as he tried to explain how going into an induced coma would be helpful.

"W-Won't hurt anyone else?" You muttered as he shook his head.

"No, and when you wake up you won't be in any pain. We will all be right here when you wake up, we won't leave your side." Stephen said as you nodded hesitantly.

"D-Don't want t-to leave you." You muttered as Stephen smiled sadly.

"You won't Y/N, we'll be right beside you." Wanda said as you smiled and laid back.

"P-Promise you'll stay?" You asked as you held onto Loki's hand, all three of them nodded as you smiled.

"She's ready Tony." Stephen said as Tony and Bruce began to get to work.

"We'll be right here when you wake up." Stephen whispered as you focused on his face until your eyes slowly shut. Stephen gently took your hand as he ran a hand over your face.

"I hate doing this to her, but it's the only way to keep her safe." Loki whispered as he looked at your sleeping face.

You were huddled in a corner of a dark room as you heard footsteps.

"Darling darling." You heard a voice say as you instantly knew the voice.

"M-Master?" You called out at his face came into view, you jumped into his arms as he hugged you tightly.

"Oh kitten it's ok, I'm here now." He whispered as you cried.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to r-run away." You muttered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I know sweetie I know. But you still left didn't you? You still disobeyed me, I thought you'd learnt kitten." He said as your face paled.

"M-Master p-please. I was afraid, I-I just wanted to be s-safe." You muttered as he pushed you over.

"She sweetie, remember a quiet pet is a good pet." He said as you nodded but couldn't help the tears stream down your face.

"Shirt off turn around." He said as you shook with fear.

"Now!" He shouted as a whip materialised into his hand. He came around to the front of you and secured your hand with rope as he smiled so sweetly.

"Shh baby girl, it'll be over soon and you'll have learnt your lesson. Then I'll come and rescue you from those Avengers. Now, be quiet and take what master is giving you." He demanded as you nodded. You kept your head down as you felt the first whip down onto your bare back.

"Count you useless whore!" He demanded as you cried out.

"O-One." You cried out as he continued to whip you over and over again.

8 days later

"Stephen!" You screamed as you jolted up. You saw Loki beside you as he tried to calm you down.

"It's ok sweetie." He said as you grabbed him.

"He's coming! He's coming!" You shouted as you shook him, Stephen ran in and held you as you began to hyperventilate.

"I can't go back." You whispered as you hung onto him. Suddenly there was a large blast as you cried out and gripped your head.

"He's here!" You screamed as you heard that all to familiar laugh.

"I told you I would find you kitten." He said as you saw him standing in the doorway.

"M-Master please, I-I'll go with you. J-Just don't hurt them." You whispered as he waved his hand as Loki and Stephen were tied against the wall.

"Y/N no!" Stephen shouted before he put a mouth guard over both of them. He held the side of your face as he looked down at you.

"P-Please, I'll be good. J-Just leave them." You whispered as he smiled sweetly.

"Only if you promise to never ever leave me again." He said as you glanced over at Stephen and Loki. They both looked at you with pleading eyes as you looked back at your master.

"I promise." You muttered as he smirked and snapped his fingers.

"No!" Loki screamed as Stephen just stared into the distance.

"She's gone."

"Home sweet home kitten." He said as you looked around at the all too familiar cell.

"I fear the whipping isn't a punishment enough. So instead I'm going to go back and kill all of your new friends." He said as your eyes widened.

"No, we had a deal." You growled as he chuckled.

"I make the rules, not you." He said, something snapped inside him as you pinned him against the wall. You hands began to burn as you pressed it to his face and he screamed.

"This is for everything you did to me Darien!" You screamed as your whole body glowed and you set off the largest blast you had ever released.

"Stephen, Loki, Wanda! We've got something!" Tony shouted as he brought up live feed of a large explosion.

"Let's go." Tony said as they all nodded and went out to the explosion sight.

It was an absolute mess, the damage area so large you could barely see the whole area.

"Y/N!" Loki, Stephen and Wanda shouted as they ran around.

"Stephen." You mumbled out, Stephen just managed to hear you as he saw your glowing body on the ground.

"Y/N." He muttered as he grabbed you gently.

"I'm here, I'm here." He muttered as you hugged him tightly.

"Stephen." You whispered as you buried your face on his neck.

"That's right Y/N, I'm here. It's ok, you're safe." He whispered over and over as you cried.

"Y/N!" You heard voices shout as you got up and ran to Loki and Wanda.

"Darling you're ok." Loki mutters as he hugged you.

"I was so worried." Wanda said as she ran a hand through your hair. Stephen came up and joined in the hug as you smiled brightly.

"You're safe with us."