Clint - Broken

You laid in bed fast asleep next to Bucky. You woke up hearing him whimpering as you looked over, another nightmare. You gently ran your hand over the side of his face, his eyes shot open and he jumped on top of you. He grabbed your wrist with his metal arm as you hissed in pain.

"B-Bucky it's ok, you're ok." You whispered as he wrapped his hand around your throat. You managed to get his hand off you, then he grabbed you and threw you across the room. You gasped in pain as you held your ribs, you knew your wrists and ribs were broken.

"B-Bucky." You muttered as you looked up.

"Y/N, n-no what did I do?" He muttered as you sat against the wall.

"I-It's alright Bucky, I really think something is broken. Please just help me get to the hospital." You said as he looked down at his hands.

"I did it again, I hurt you." You muttered as you shook your head.

"Bucky please, it's ok. We can talk about it later, I'm in so much pain please just help me." You said as tears stream down your face.

"I won't hurt you again, I'm sorry Y/N." He muttered as he started to leave.

"N-No Bucky please just help me!" You shouted as he left.

"For fuck sakes!" You shouted as you heard the door to your apartment slam. You groaned and painfully stood, you grabbed your phone and sat on the bed and called Clint.

"Y/N it's 2am, are you ok?" He asked worriedly as you groaned.

"B-Bucky attacked me in soldier mode. I-I think he broke my wrist and ribs." You gasped out.

"Shit. Alright, I'll be there in ten." He said before hanging up, you gently laid in bed as you grabbed your phone again and texted Steve.

'Bucky attacked again, Clint coming to take me to the hospital. Bucky ran away.' You texted as you tried to relax, the adrenaline stopped and your body was claimed by the pain. You groaned out as tears streamed down your face.

"F-Fuck." You hissed out as you tried to keep your breathing steady. You didn't care about the pain, you just wanted Bucky back.

"Y/N?" You heard Clint call out.

"In here." You shouted back as he ran into the room.

"Shit Y/N." He muttered as he helped you stand up, you groaned from the pain.

"I'm gonna carry you down to the car ok?" Clint said as you nodded, he gently picked you up as you groaned.

"Sorry." He muttered as you chuckled a little.

"It's alright." You muttered as you closed your eyes. Clint gently got you into his car. He drove to the hospital and helped you out of the car. You walked into the ER and let Clint handle the details as you sat and pulled out your phone.

'Bucky's here at the tower. Keep us updated on your condition.' Steve texted as you sighed, he was safe at least.

"They said they'll see you in about 10 minutes." Clint said as you nodded.

"Bucky's at the tower by the way." You said as he nodded.

"Oh good, you wanna tell me what happened?" Clint asked as you sighed and rested your head on his shoulder.

"It was a nightmare again, he woke up and pinned me to the bed and grabbed my wrist with his metal arm. Then he threw me against the wall, I begged him to stay but he ran." You muttered as Clint gently placed his arm around you.