Bucky - Tesseract

(It's not accurate I'm not bothered with details. Don't tell me where I'm wrong please, I don't care anymore)

"P-Please no more." You whispered as he smirked.

"What? Not that strong hero anymore darling?" He hissed as he switched the flip again and an electrical surge caused through your veins. You screamed as he laughed and watched you cry.

"P-Please, please stop." You cried as he came close to your face.

"Give me the tesseract and all of this will end." He hissed in your face.

"I already t-told you. I can't, it's impossible." You growled through your teeth.

"Loki. The Avengers are closing in." You heard a voice say as you looked up and saw Clint. You began crying even more, seeing his familiar face here killed you even more.

"Clint." You cried out as he looked at you blankly.

"Oh darling he can't here you." Loki said as he smiled.

"Clint, kill them all." Loki growled.

"No!" You screamed as he laughed.

"This is all in your hands darling. Tell me where the tesseract is and I will spare your friends." He said as he wiped away one of your tears.

"I am the tesseract. It's within me." You whispered as he smiled devilishly.

"Is that true hmm? Let's see if you're lying." He hissed as he held up his hand and your body changed into pure light and colour but still in the shape of your human body. He chuckled as he ran his finger over your cheek.

"Beautiful." He whispered as you glared at him.

"You can't control me." You growled as you heard a loud bang and looked up to see Clint on the ground with Tony above him.

"T-Tony." You whispered as he looked over to you.

"It's ok sweetie. I'm going to get you out of this." He said as Loki stood in front of you.

"Now that I know the Avengers little secret I would be much happier to keep it all to myself. You have no idea how much power this being possesses. You imbeciles could never handle it." Loki said as he ran his hand over your face.

"Don't touch her." Tony growled as Loki chuckled. Loki held up his hand and Tony's armour began to enclose around him and choke him as you reached up and touched Loki. His eyes turned bright blue as he stopped.

"Undo what you just did." You ordered as he reversed his magic and turned to you expectantly.

"Everyone you're controlling, let them go." You muttered as he nodded and got rid of his control.

"Tony I can't keep control for much longer." You muttered as he nodded and quickly sent an alert to shield.

"Just hold on a bit longer kid. They'll be here soon." He said as you nodded.

"Slap yourself." You muttered as Loki slap himself across the face and you burst out laughing.

"Now that was amazing." Tony said as you chuckled.

"Y/N?" You heard Clint say as he began to wake up.

"Clint, you're ok." You said as he came over and kissed your forehead.

"I was more worried about you." He said as you smiled. He began to undo the restraints around you and you focused on turning back into your human form while still keeping control on Loki. Shield agents swarmed the building and cuffed Loki into power dampening cuffs. You finally let go of control and fell back exhausted.