Over and over - part 2

(Seriously if y'all haven't watched dirk gently on Netflix yet you best get on that)

You followed Loki and the others up to the infirmary.

"N-No, no no no no no no no." You muttered as you tried to run away from Loki. He held you tightly as you squirmed in his grip.

"Let go!" You screamed as he held you.

"You're safe Y/N, it's ok. Please." He begged as you thrashed in his arms. You threw him to the floor as you went to run but Steve stopped you. You stopped and looked up to him as you started laughing.

"Do it." You whispered as you stared at him.

"Fucking do it! Kill me already! Kill me!" You screamed, Loki grabbed you and held you as you started to cry.

"He said it, I'm sorry. It was them, it was them." You cried over and over as Loki held you and ran a hand through your hair.

"Shh my love, I'm here." He whispered, another man entered and gave you a small bunny toy as you took it slowly and just stared down at it.

"Bunny." You whispered as Loki smiled.

"Just come with me sweetie, I'll be right here with you." Loki said as you nodded, he helped you sit down onto the bed as you kept staring down at the bunny. Loki sat beside you and gently held your hand as you leant your head on his shoulder.

"She was, where is she? You found her." You mumbled as Loki gently played with your hair.

"Can I get every else to leave? I just want to assess Y/N in private, with the exception of Loki." Bruce said as everyone nodded and left, he sat in front of you and you refused to look at him.

"Y/N could I get you to focus on me for a minute?" Bruce asked as you shook your head.

"Darling it's ok, Bruce is going to help you. Can you please look up?" He asked softly as you looked at Bruce but kept your head on Loki's shoulder.

"Thank you dear. I'm just here to help you with your trauma." Bruce said as you nodded.

"You're safe here in this tower, no one is going to hurt you." Bruce said as you just nodded again.

"Are you hungry? We could go downstairs and have some food." Bruce said as you looked at Loki.

"It's ok dear." Loki whispered as you looked back at Bruce and nodded. Loki helped you up and you followed him out, you stopped him just as Bruce left and looked at him.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I don't mean it." You muttered as you eyes darted around the floor. He gently brushed a piece of hair away from your face and lifted your chin up.

"Darling it's ok I understand. I'm going to stay right here with you no matter what." He whispered before kissing your forehead.

"P-Promise?" You whispered as he smiled.

"I promise." He replied as you smiled and took his hand. You both walked out and followed Bruce downstairs where everyone else was. You clung onto Loki as everyone looked at you and Loki. Bruce went over and talked to Tony as Loki led you over to Thor.

"Darling this is Thor, he's my brother." Loki said as you nervously glance up at the man.

"Y/N." You mumbled as he smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you lady Y/N." He said as he bowed and you giggled.

"I'm Steve, it's nice to meet you." Another man said as you nodded at him.

"Loki we must talk later, about Asgard." Thor said as Loki nodded. You saw a younger man and cautiously went up to him.

"H-Hi." You mumbled as he turned around and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Peter. You must be Y/N." He said as you nodded.

"If you ever need anyone to show you around I wouldn't mind." He said smiling kindly as you smiled a little back. You looked around for Loki and began to panic a bit.

"Y/N, it's ok Loki's just talking with Thor. Why don't you stick with me?" Bruce asked as you nodded and he led you to sit at the table.

"I'll save this spot so Loki can sit next to you." He said kindly as you smiled. You looked up and saw Valery as you shook your head and began to cry.

"Hey Y/N can you look at me for a second?" Bruce asked as you looked up at him.

"Take in some deep breaths with me alright." He said as you nodded and followed his breathing.

"Very good, you're doing really well dear." He said as you smiled softly.

"T-Thank you." You muttered as he smiled. Loki came back and you instantly hugged him as he chuckled and held you tightly.

"Shh darling I'm back." He whispered as he kissed your forehead. You moved your chair closer to his and some food was brought out.

"Thank you for being so kind to us." Loki said as everyone smiled.

"It's no problem." Tony said as you began to eat. Everyone was chatting as Loki turned to you.

"Thor has worked things out back in Asgard and he said I can stay here if that's what I wish. And the Avengers said they would be more than happy to let us stay here together. What do you think dear?" He asked as you smiled.

"W-Want to s-stay with you." You muttered as he kissed your forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere without you love."