Avengers - Memories

(This is weird and I know y'all will judge or something but I've been having the same damn dream for the past week, yes I'm insane. So let's write about it. And it's Steve because the guy in the dream is actually named Steve. I've just been having a rough time lately)

You woke up in your all to familiar room as you looked out onto the rain forest you could see from your window, you've only ever seen it during the night. Your room was locked from the outside and could only be opened by a few people, why? They never told you. Steve would be here any second. Hugged your knees to your chest as you looked out on the forest.

"Hey sweetie." You heard Steve say from the doorway as you looked over and smiled.

"Hey Steve." You muttered as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Listen, I've had a really rough day so please make this easier sweetie." He said as he pulled out a needle. You looked at it and then to his face as you shook your head.

"I-I don't want to take it Stevie. I-I'll be ok." You whispered as his face fell.

"Darling this doesn't have to be hard, I know it hurts but it'll be over in a few seconds. Please." He muttered as you shook your head again.

"I don't like the way it makes me feel, a-and you never tell me what it is." You pouted as he grabbed your arm.

"You have to have it. Whether you want it or not." He said as he readied the needle. You jumped up and back away from him as you hugged yourself.

"I don't want it Stevie, please don't make me." You said as tears streamed down your face.

"Y/N stop this!" He shouted as you flinched.

"I don't want it!" You shouted back as you pushed him and the needle fell to the floor and shattered. He looked up to you with angry eyes as you started crying.

"I-I'm sorry S-Stevie. P-Please I'm sorry I didn't mean it." You cried as he stormed passed you.

"Stay here." He growled as you nodded. You went to your bed and grabbed your teddy and held it close to your body. You sat against the window and faced the door as you cried. After a few minutes the doors opened again and you saw Steve step in with Tony behind him. Your eyes widened as you clung to your teddy.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I'll be good, I'll take it." You muttered as Tony smiled.

"C-Can Stevie do it?" You muttered as Tony nodded.

"Steve?" Tony said as Steve grabbed the needle and walked up to you. You sniffled as you held onto the teddy and watched him.

"I-I'm sorry Steve." You whispered as he just ignored you. He pressed the needle into your skin as you shut your eyes tightly, he gently placed his hand on your cheek and ran his thumb over the skin.

"Shh it's ok, I'm almost done." He whispered as he finished up and placed a bandaid over it.

"See that wasn't so bad was it dear. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing." Tony warned as you back away and nodded.

"I-I'm sorry sir." You mumbled as he smiled and left. You felt your body burning and your head spinning as you looked at Steve. He gently helped you lay down as you tried to keep your eyes open.

"Don't fight it darling." He whispered as you closed your eyes and your body collapsed.

"Goodnight Y/N." Steve muttered before he left.

You woke up with a gasp and looked around realising it was day time, you never woke up at this time. You felt groggy and exhausted but you still stood up and looked around. Where were you? Why were you here? Why did they always give you that needle? Questions filled your head as you couldn't help but collapse onto the floor.