Peter - I'll stay

(Short and sweet)

You were coming back to the tower after a rough day at work. Yes, you were an Avenger, but that shit doesn't pay. You had a busy day, you fell over, you broke things and people yelled at you. It overall was a shit show day. You came out of the elevator and saw Peter sitting at the kitchen just scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Y/N." He said as you just grumbled and walked up to your room to shower. You couldn't be bothered interacting with anyone, even Peter. You stripped off your clothes and let the warm water run over your body as you sighed. You couldn't help but start to cry, you needed to just get everything out.

After a shower and crying your eyes out, you grabbed a large hoodie, probably Steve or Bucky's that you had stolen. You headed back downstairs and saw Peter smiling at you.

"What's that face for?" You asked as you chuckled a little.

"Ta da!" He said as he gestured to a little cubby house he had made out of blankets. You blushed a little and smiled as you walked up to it and saw he had laid out snacks and had your favourite movie on.

"Peter, you really didn't have to do this." You said as he chuckled and crawled into the blanket fort.

"I know, but I could tell you had a bad day. So I wanted you to feel better." He said as he smiled, you just shook your head and followed him inside. You laid down on your stomach in front of the TV and snacks as Peter played the movie. After a while you started to get uncomfortable to you pull Peter up to sit next to you against the couch, you rested your head on his shoulder as your eyes began to close. Peter blushed and looked down at your peaceful face as he smiled and brushed your hair away from your face and then draped a blanket over both of you.

By the end of the movie you were completely asleep, Peter turned off the movie and gently picked you up and carried you up to you room. He gently laid you down as you grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Stay." You muttered as he smiled and covered you both with blankets.

"I'll stay."