Stephen - Relief

You ran along the dark streets, your feet bare, your head bleeding and your body bruised.

"Help! Please someone help me!" You screamed as loud as you could as you fell to the floor. You saw the men catching up to you as you tried to stand again, you were about to fall before someone caught you. You looked up to see a man in a red cloak staring down at you.

"P-Please, you have to help me." You begged as he nodded and suddenly you were transported somewhere else. The man could see you panicking as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"It's ok, you're safe. Who were you running from?" He asked as you looked up to him slowly.

"B-Bad men, used me f-for my power." You mumbled as he looked at you with confusion.

"Power?" He questioned as you shook your head and started running away, he stopped you quickly as you began to cry.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you, why don't we just start with names?" He asked as he smiled kindly.

"Y/N." You mumbled as you wiped your eyes.

"I'm Stephen Strange, it's nice to meet you. This place is for people with magic, people like me. I can help you control your power." He said as you stayed silent and just stared at him.

"Why don't I show you around?"

6 months later

"Three, two, one. Go!" You shouted as you instructed the new students on what to do.

"Forward, swing and jump back." You instructed as you mimicked the same moves.

"Ok, that's enough for today." You said as the students finished up. You saw Stephen step out as he smiled at you, you smiled back kindly as you felt someone nudged you. You looked over to see your friend smiling at you as she winked.

"What was that for?" You asked as she chuckled.

"He totally has a thing for you!" She shouted as you rolled your eyes.

"You're delusional." You said as she groaned.

"Fine but I won't say I told you so when he makes his move." She said before leaving, you just shook your head. Stephen came up to you as you were packing up.

"I'm heading home soon. Just call me if you need anything ok?" He asked as you nodded and smiled. You stayed in the top of the sanctum, your own little room Stephen set up for you when you first came. You said your goodbyes to Stephen as you headed up to your room to unwind.

You woke up at 2am crying and shaking as you grabbed your head in pain. You were shaking like crazy as you slowly reached towards your phone and speed dialled Stephen.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked immediately as you took a deep breath.

"I-It's not u-urgent. I-I had a nightmare a-and I don't want to b-be alone. I'm sorry for bothering you." You said as you tried to hold back your tears.

"I'm going to hang up and then I'll be right there alright?" He said as you started crying again.

"A-Alright." You managed to stuttered out as the phone hung up and Stephen appeared in front of you. You immediately got up and hugged him, he hugged you back tightly as his cloaked wrapped itself around you.

"Shh, I'm right here. I've got you Y/N." He whispered as you clung onto him.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled as you continued to sobbed.

"You have nothing to be sorry for I promise. It's ok, you're safe." He said as you took some deep breaths.

"Please don't go." You whispered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I'm not going anywhere." He replied as you pulled away ever so slightly. He leant in slowly as you joined your lips and kissed each other as you clung so tightly to him, afraid that if you let go this would all end. He pulled away as he rested his forehead on yours.

"I'm always going to protect you."