Steve - Souls

"Evil, evil and evil. That's all the only word to describe me right?" He chuckled as he watched a tied up Steve Rogers with hungry eyes.

"Because that's all you are." He said as Loki laughed.

"So harsh darling." He said as he knelt down to him and wiped off a bit of blood.

"They'll be here soon and they will save me." He said as Loki giggled.

"Aww sweetie, you really believe that don't you?" He purred as Steve tried to break free.

"What do you think doll, should we kill him?" He asked as you sighed from the corner of the room. Steve hadn't even noticed there was someone else in the room.

"Stop playing with him Loki." You muttered as Loki chuckled.

"But it's so much fun doll." Loki said as you rolled your eyes.

"Please Loki I'm so hungry." You complained as he walked over to you and helped your weak body up off the floor. He helped you walk over to Steve and you knelt down in front of him. Your skin was pale and your eyes sunken in while your body fought to stay alive.

"What are you doing?" Steve growled at Loki as he smiled and subconsciously ran his fingers through your hair.

"My little friend here has to feed on souls to survive, also the purer and stronger the soul the stronger she becomes. Isn't that right doll?" He said as you nodded.

"Go ahead dear." He said as you looked into Steve's eyes, you were about to put your hand up to draw out his soul when the walls came crashing down. Loki jumped on top of you as you both fell onto the ground and Steve broke free. You coughed as your weak body shook, they all pointed their weapons at you and Loki as he growled.

"Come with us and neither of you will be hurt." Steve said as Loki rolled his eyes, he was about to strike but Tony knocked him out.

"L-Loki." You gasped out as some of them pointed their weapons at you.

"I-I'll come with you." You muttered as you tried to stand but fell back down. Steve picked you up as you began shaking again.

"I-I'm sorry." You muttered hoarsely, he didn't say anything as they all began walking. Tony grabbed Loki and you couldn't help but let your eyes close.

You opened your eyes to a bright light as you blinked a couple times. You looked around and saw an IV in your arm as you looked up to see a man.

"It's ok you're safe." He said as you started coughing again.

"What's wrong with her?" He heard another voice say.

"N-Need, soul." You muttered as they both looked at you in confusion.

"I don't know what she is but Loki said she feeds off other people's souls." Steve said as you nodded.

"L-Loki can h-help. P-Please let me g-go to her." You stuttered out as Steve nodded and picked you up again, he took you down to where they were holding Loki in a cell.

"Oh there's my doll. You better not have hurt her or I will make your death painful." Loki growled as Steve gently placed you inside the cell.

"N-Need to f-feed. P-Please." You begged as Loki sat you up and held your hand to his chest.

"Just a little darling." He said as you nodded. You began to draw power from his soul as colour slowly returned to your skin and your eyes became brighter.

"Only a little more." Loki said as you nodded. You got a little too hungry and started drawing more as Loki pushed you off him.

"I said only a little." He growled as you coughed and looked over to him.