Loki - The fall

You woke up on the ground and looked up to see the sun bearing down you.

"Oh dear are you alright?" You heard a woman ask as you looked up and saw a well dress woman holding her hand out to you. You slowly took it and stood on your unsteady feet.

"Do you know where you are?" She asked as you looked around.

"Vanaheim?" You questioned as she nodded.

"Do you have family or friends somewhere?" She asked kindly as you shook your head.

"N-No, I'm just a peasant it's fine." You muttered as she frowned.

"Where do you live?" She asked as you sighed.

"I-In the woods, s-safest place. I-I should get going." You mumbled before she stopped you from walking away.

"Why don't you come with me back to Asgard, I can at least get you cleaned up and a good meal for you. You look quite thin dear." She offered as you just stared at her.

"T-That's very kind of you, but you don't even know me. A-And once you got to know me you wouldn't want to k-know me." You mumbled as she smiled sadly.

"It's alright dear. I insist." She said as she held her hand out to you, you gently took it and followed her back to where there were more Asgardians.

"I'm Frigga, what's your name?" She asked as you eyes widened realising who she was.

"M-My name is Y/N, your majesty." You mumbled as she chuckled.

"Please my dear you can call me Frigga." She said as you nodded. You got a few funny looks from her people as you shifted awkwardly. You did look a little suspicious. You hair was in knots, your body and face covered in dirt, scratches and bruise littered over you and a ratty old dress that was barely hanging on.

"Come with me dear. I'll bring you back to the palace." She said as a bright light suddenly surrounded you. You opened your eyes and saw yourself in a large golden room with a man in the middle who gave you a small nod and smile to which you returned. You stuck close to Frigga as you walked towards the palace.

"Alright I have a few things to attend to, I'll leave you with a few maids they will clean you up and have you fed. After that you can be dressed and come back to me, does that sound ok?" She asked kindly as you just nodded and followed the maids away from Frigga. No one had ever shown you kindness like that.

The maids had you bathed and now were dressing you in a beautiful royal dress. You looked at yourself in the mirror and cringed a little, you would've preferred your ripped up dress. At least you could move in that dress. They led you down the halls and opened large gold doors for you as you entered and saw the royal family having dinner.

"Y/N, come eat with us dear. You must be starving." Frigga said as you smiled. She led you to sit down next to one of her sons as you smiled a little to him.

"Great another woman to drool all over Thor." He groaned out as you shrunk a little.

"Loki! You will be polite to our guest." The king shouted.

"I am Odin, of course you've met Frigga and these are my two sons Thor and Loki." The king introduced as you smiled kindly.

"M-My name is Y/N." You muttered as the servants brought out a plate of food for you. It was massive to say the least.

"It's alright if you can't eat everything dear, I wouldn't want you to be sick." Frigga said as you smiled and began eating with them.

"So Y/N are you a Princess?" Thor asked as you shook your head.