Wanda- Remember me please, part 2

(First part is in the first one shots book)

"W-What happened?" You whispered as you looked up at Wanda.

"Let's get Y/N up to the infirmary again just incase." Bruce said as everyone agreed, Steve stepped in and picked you up gently as you kept your eyes on Wanda.

"I'm sorry I hurt everyone." You whispered as you let a few tears escape your eyes.

"It's ok Y/N, you weren't in control. We will get to the bottom of this." Steve said as you nodded. They brought you back into the infirmary and laid you down as you groaned.

"You might want to get hand cuffs or restraints, just in case." You said as Tony nodded and left to grab restraints.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered as Wanda sat on the side of the bed and leant down to kill your forehead.

"Don't be sorry sweetie." She whispered as you smiled a little. You closed your eyes tightly as you groaned and moved around trying to get rid of your pain.

"What hurts?" Bruce asked as he came up beside you.

"My head, and neck." You said as he nodded and started feeling around for anything.

(My neck my back)

"I didn't see this lump before." He said as he pressed down, you screamed out as tears streamed down your face.

"Sorry. Can you sit up for me?" He asked as you nodded and sat up while you held onto Wanda's hand. Bruce ran his hand over the lump as you winced in pain. He brought out a small electronic pad and scanned over it as he looked at it with confusion. Suddenly his eyes widened in shock.

"Fuck." He muttered, you knew it must've been bad for Bruce to swear.

"Tony!" He shouted out as Tony ran out and looked at the screen.

"Knock her out now!" He shouted as Bruce grabbed a syringe, you stopped him before he got to you as your eyes went dull again.

"I don't think so." You mumbled as you grabbed the syringe and threw it across the room, you pushed Wanda to the floor as you stood up and grabbed Bruce.

"My plan was going so well, you had to ruin in didn't you." You said in a monotone voice, Tony tackled you to the ground and held you down. He grabbed a knife and cut deeply around the wound, he dug his fingers inside and grabbed the chip that had been placed in your neck. He threw it to the floor and smashed it as you began to come back to reality.

"T-Tony." You mumbled as he grabbed a towel and pressed it to your neck.

"Get another syringe, we need to stitch this up." Tony said as Bruce nodded and gently inserted the syringe into your skin. Your eyes closed and your body relaxed as everyone sighed.

"Is she ok?" Wanda asked as she got up and came over to you.

"What happened?" She asked as Tony sighed.

"There was a Hydra chip in her neck that was controlling her." Tony said as Wanda's eyes widened.

"Alright she's completely out. I have to stitch up her neck and treat it, I'll call you both in once I'm done." Bruce said as they both nodded and left with one last glance at you.

"JARVIS please let Wanda and Tony know that I'm done." Bruce said as the AI replied and brought Tony and Wanda back to the infirmary.

"It's done, she should be waking up soon." Bruce said before leaving to go get some rest. Wanda and Tony sat at opposite sides of your bed as Wanda held onto your hand.

"I can't believe I didn't see or notice anything." Tony muttered as Wanda looked up to him.

"None of this is your fault Tony." She whispered as Tony smiled a little.

"W-Wanda." You groaned.

"I'm right here." She whispered as she kissed your hand.

"I love you." You whispered as she smiled and kissed you.

"I love you too."