Stucky/Reader part 2

(Again part 2 is in first one shot book)

"I'm scared, I don't want them to come for me." You muttered as Steve placed his hand on your cheek and Bucky still had his arms wrapped around you.

"Even if they do we will be here to stop them." Bucky said as he began to pull you back to their room. You laid back down as you let them both cuddle into you.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, Steve ran his hands over your back as Bucky hugged you tightly.

"You have nothing to be sorry for doll, I promise." Steve whispered as you nodded and rested your head onto their pillow, you closed your eyes and felt safe for the first time in a while.

"You're safe with us."

"Y/N." You heard a voice sing as you opened your heavy eyes.

"N-No, no, no!" You screamed as you thrashed around on the table you were tied to.

"You didn't think the Avengers could keep you from us did you?" He asked as you spat in his face.

"Fuck you!" You shouted as he slapped you, you broke out of the restraints and grabbed his head and hit it against the table and knocked him out.

"That's what you fucking get pig." You hissed as you grabbed his gun and kicked down the door.

"Ah Y/N, didn't expect to see you again." You heard a voice say as you spun around and punched him in the face, you kicked his feet out and had his on his knees in seconds.

"This is for treating me like a fucking dog and beating the shit out of me." You said as you shot him in the head.

(*Cough* That's for you Darien)

You stormed down the hallways, anger on your face and gun tightly in your hand. Three men stopped you in the hallways as you quickly fought them off. You felt someone grabbed you from behind as you threw him off you.

"Come on kitten, you don't want to leave me do you?" He asked as you growled. You pointed your gun at him as he laughed.

"Oh darling, you don't have the -

He was cut off by your shooting him in the heart.

"That ones from him." You growled as you kicked him onto the floor. You heard more people coming as you hid behind a wall, you were about to fire when you were met with Bucky's face.

"Bucky!" You shouted as you jumped into his arms.

"Guys I've got her." He said as he hugged you back tightly.

"Doll, I'm so glad you're ok." He whispered as you pulled away and shot a hydra agent behind Bucky's back.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." You said as you pulled Bucky along to the exit, shooting a few agents on your way. You both ran out of the base as you saw Steve, you instantly ran up to him and hugged him tightly as he hugged you back and sighed.

"I'm so glad we found you." He whispered as you held onto him.

"Me too." You whispered back as you smiled.

"I promised we would keep you safe."