Avengers - Assassin

@karinita021 hope you like it!

"We have to what!?" Tony shouted as Fury groaned and rubbed his head.

"Y/N L/N is joining the Avengers and you're going shut up about it." Fury warned.

"She's the most deadly assassin to ever fucking live!" Tony should back.

"Yes, and she is willing to work for the good guys now, so you are going to shut your mouth and train her to be an Avenger." Fury growled before he left without another word.

"Bucky and Nat were assassins, look at them now." Steve tried to reason.

"No no no! Y/N has like ten times their kills combined or some shit!" Tony shouted, Steve grabbed his shoulders and made him sit down as he looked into his eyes.

"Tony calm down, she will be under surveillance all of the time and she can't leave the tower." Steve said trying to calm Tony down.

"Steve she grew up in a cult! These people were worse than Hydra!" Tony shouted back as Steve sighed.

"You know what I think, I think she will be terrified Tony. Her whole life hasn't been her own, she has been controlled and tortured. She's finally free and has somewhere safe to call home. We need to give her time and space because she will be terrified." Steve said as he placed his hand on Tony's cheek.

"You're right, I'm sorry." Tony muttered as Steve smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Come on we need to set up a room for her." Steve said before they left together.

You arrived to the Avengers tower with Fury, you made it into the elevator and he turned to you.

"I expect good results Y/N." He said as you nodded, the elevator doors opened and you stepped out in front of the team. Fury left you without a word and you held your hand out.

"Y/N L/N." You said in a serious tone as you shook Steve's hand. He introduced you to everyone else as you nodded to them.

"I'll show you up to your room." Steve said as you followed him up the stairs.

"James looks a lot different." You muttered as he turned to you.

"You know him?" He asked as you nodded, you face still void of any emotion.

"Yes, we were partners on the field for six months in Germany. He wouldn't remember me because of the shock treatment." You said as he chuckled awkwardly.

"Y-Yeah, he's a lot better now." Steve said as you followed him into a large room.

"You've made it look homey, I appreciate that. Growing up I slept on scrap wood, this is a step up." You said as he tried to smile.

"I'm glad you like it. We're about to have lunch, I'm sure you're hungry." He said as you faced him, your posture straight and your face dull, like a soldier.

"I have already eaten the sufficient amount needed but Fury gave me a lecture on what normal humans do. One of them was indulging on more than two meals a day, so I suppose I should heed his advice. Plus it would give me a chance to gather intel on your team so I can find the best ways to act around them." You said in an almost robot voice, Steve just stared at you.

"Uhhh.... Yeah." He muttered as you walked past him and back down stairs.

"Well that was, odd." He mumbled before following you back out. You walked down and saw everyone sitting at the table. You walked up to Bruce who was preparing lunch.