Avengers - Dimension

(This ones very different. Trigger warning, it gets a little real)

"Gone, g-gone." You muttered as you groaned. You opened your eyes, your eyes were blurry as you blinked and looked around.

"Seems she's awake." You heard a voice say as you looked up and your eyes widened.

"Chris!" You shouted as he glared at you.

"W-Wait, Steve?" You muttered as he smirked and came closer. Steve Rogers was standing in front of you, but he looked different. He was wearing hydra clothes. He leaned in and put his hands either side of you.

"So you know who I am?" He asked as you looked at him in confusion.

"Alright what's going on? This has got to be a dream." You muttered as he chuckled.

"I can guarantee this isn't a dream." He growled before he slapped you.

"Ow! What the fuck dude!?" You shouted as he smiled.

"Looks like it's not a dream." He said as you glared at him.

"If I wasn't strapped to this chair I would fuck you up." You growled as he chuckled.

"What the hell is this anyway!? Why are you in Hydra clothes!? You're supposed to be the good one! Where's Bucky?" You asked as his eyes widened.

"What did you just say?" He growled.

"Bucky, your best friend." You said as he slapped you again.

"Dude seriously that needs to stop." You groaned.

"How do you know about him?" He growled as you sighed.

"I know a lot Rogers. Your mother was Sarah, you wore newspapers in your shoes, James Barnes is your best friend, well was your best friend. You joined the army and saved Bucky from Hydra. But after that it seems it went down hill for you." You said as he went to slap you again but you dodged it.

"Hah! Suck on that!" You shouted but he ended up slapping you.

"Dammit!" You shouted as he glared at you.

"Who are you?" He growled.

"Y/N." You muttered.

"Why do you want to know anyway? Why did you kidnap me!?" You shouted as he chuckled.

"Well, we know you aren't from around here." He said as you nodded.

"Well yeah I'm from another dimension." You said as he paced up and down in front of you.

"Like Asgard?" He asked as you chuckled.

"No, I mean like another another dimension." You said as he stopped and stared at you. (See what I did there)

"What's your dimension called?" He asked as you sighed.

"Well, I kinda thought it was the only one. Apparently not. Well, I do know there's a dimension where you're nice. In my dimension your name is Chris. It's very weird." You muttered as he just glared at you.

"That doesn't explain how you know Bucky and myself." He growled as you chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah that parts a little hard to explain." You muttered as he walked up to you again.

"Welcome to hell doll." He whispered as you looked at him in shock.

"L-Look Steve, I can't offer anything to Hydra. I don't know how to fight, I don't have powers and I don't have any information. I'm useless to you guys." You said as he laughed.