Bucky - Stolen

"Soldier, good to see you." Strucker said as he threw you onto the floor.

"You only have one mission now. Break her." He demanded before slamming the doors shut and locking you in with the Winter Soldier. You were in a dark room that had different tools on a table as you began to cry.

"P-Please, I don't mean any harm. I-I wasn't doing anything." You stuttered as he glared at you. He grabbed a knife and stepped closer to you as you shook with fear.

"Stop! Please!" You screamed, but he kept coming closer. You knew nothing you would say would stop him.

"You have to be more tough. The next year of your life here is going to be fucking hell. I'm going to make you strong enough to survive it." He growled as he ran the blade along your leg and cut into the skin. You shut your eyes tightly as you cried out.

"You have to make them think you're broken, make them think you belong to them, always do what they say. Never disobey and maybe you'll survive." He growled out again as he kept cutting your body.

"P-Please I don't want to be here." You muttered as he glared at your crying face. He slapped your and grabbed you by the throat.

"You have to be stronger! You're weak and pathetic!" He shouted as he stood and pinned you against the wall.

"They are going to experiment on you like a fucking animal, you are never going to be the same again. I'm going to be the only good thing for you this place. You are now mine and you now listen to me, do you fucking understand that?" He growled in your face as you nodded and he let you fall to the floor.

"Y-Yes, I understand." You cried as he huffed.

"Well done Winter Soldier. She broke very easily." Strucker said over the speaker as you cried. Two guards came in and went to grab you before the soldier stopped them.

"Don't touch her." He growled as he grabbed you roughly and dragged you out. You were dragged into a cell that had a single bed and toilet in it. Once the guards let he quickly grabbed out an old medical kit and helped you sit down. He ran his hand over your face as you looked at him in fear.

"I'm not the one you have to be afraid of doll." He said as you nodded. He began fixing up your wounds and his hands were surprisingly gentle.

"W-What's your name?" You asked timidly.

"I don't remember, call me soldier. What's yours?" He asked as you watched him gently patch you up.

"Strucker said my name is Vixen now." You said as he nodded.

"I'm scared." You whispered as he finished up. He sat beside you and held your face.

"I know. Chances are they won't let you leave me, you're supposed to be something to make me obey or something. I'll be right by your side through all of it. Do what I say and you'll survive." He said as you nodded, you felt tears stream down your face as you quickly wiped them away.

"Don't hide when we are alone. Let go for me." He whispered, that was all you needed to break down crying as he leant forward and held you.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he ran his hands through your hair.

"Shh, it's not your fault." He whispered, you were so overwhelmed by everything.

"Tell me about yourself." He said.

"T-They wiped my memory. I don't know anything." You muttered as he pulled away and looked at your face sadly. Suddenly he grabbed you and kissed you but you shoved him away as you stared at him in fear.