Clint - Longing

You lay on the cold floor, your blood surrounding you. Three deep gashes in your back, your hand sliced up and your legs bloodied and bruised. It was supposed to be an easy mission, just you and Bucky getting some information. But you got ambushed, you didn't know where Bucky had gone. You heard a noise and looked up to see Bucky above you, you smiled as much as you could.

"B-Bucky." You said as he just looked down at you.

"H-Help me please." You whispered as tears began to stream down your face. He stood on your hand as you screamed in pain, he just smiled down at you as you shook your head.

"Stop please!" You screamed, he stood back and then knelt down to you.

"I just can't seem to be bothered to care anymore." He said before walking off, leaving you in a pool of your own blood and tears.

"N-No Bucky. Please." You cried as you felt yourself getting weaker. You managed to reach up and turn on your comms.

"I-If, if anyone can hear me. P-Please, I n-need help." You said before your vision faded and you fell into a cold dark sleep.

"Tony!" Clint shouted as he ran into the main room, every looked up to see Clint looking terribly worried holding a tablet in his hand.

"Listen." He said before hitting play on the device.

"I-If, if anyone can hear me. P-Please, I n-need help." The recording said, it was faint and full of static but they knew it was you.

"Steve try to contact Bucky, Clint and Bruce you come with me and we will go to the base they were last at." Tony said as everyone nodded. The three of them ran into the elevator, all worried out of their minds. They made it to the garage and took the fastest car they had.

You had known Bucky for years, both of you going through so much together. Even in Hydra. You couldn't help as tears streamed down your face, it hurt so much. Not just the physical wounds but your heart, it hurt more than any wound on your body.

"W-Why?" You whispered. Suddenly light streamed onto your face as you squinted.

"Y/N!" Clint shouted as he knelt down looking at your fragile body laying in a pool of your own blood.

"Get her in the car, Bruce can check her out while we drive. We need to get her out of here." Tony said as Clint began to lift you up, you hissed in pain as more tears came from your eyes.

"I've got you." He whispered as you finally made in out into the sun. You looked up at the sky.

"I thought, I-I thought I w-would die there." You muttered as Clint gently laid you down in the back of the car.

"You're safe now, we have you." Tony reassured you as he grabbed a spare blanket and gently draped it over your body. Bruce sat in the back with you, your head on his lap as Tony drove and Clint sat in the passenger seat never taking his eyes off you.

"She's injured really badly, the only thing I can do now is put pressure on the wounds. We have to take her to a hospital Tony, they can take care of her more than we can." Bruce said as Tony nodded sadly. They sped to the closest hospital. (Don't speed) They stopped and lifted you out of the car running into emergency. Everyone looked up instantly noticing Tony, they tried to get to him but he stopped them.

"We have an emergency! Save it for another time!" He shouted angrily, everyone was shocked but respected his wishes. The nurses wheeled out a bed and Bruce laid you down gently.

"Go to the waiting room and we will tell you anything as soon as we can." The nurse said as all three nodded and they wheeled you off, you caught one last glance of Clint before you passed out again.

Tony was on the phone to Steve explaining everything as Clint rested his head on Bruce's shoulder.

"She's going to be ok." Bruce whispered as Clint shut his eyes trying to hold in his tears. Tony came back and sat down next to them as he sighed.

"No news on where Bucky went. Steve is going to come by later and swap with one of us if we need a break." He said as they nodded.

"What if she doesn't make it out of this." Clint whispered sadly, Tony was about to reply before a nurse came out and told them they could see you. They all followed the nurse to your room, of course you had a private room. Tony made sure you got the best. They saw you on the bed looking up at the ceiling, you carefully looked over and saw them as you smiled.

"Y-You didn't leave." You whispered with tears in your eyes. Clint sat beside you as he gently held your hand in his.

"No, of course not. We won't ever leave, I won't ever leave you." He whispered as he kissed your hand softly.

"What happened Y/N?" Bruce asked softly as he and Tony sat the other side of your bed.

"I-It was so quiet we thought the base was abandoned. B-But we were ambushed." You explained.

"What happened to Bucky?" Tony asked as you began to tear up.

"He's gone." You whispered.

"He died?" Bruce asked as you shook your head.

"I was laying on that cold floor thinking I was going to die. And then I saw Bucky. B-But he stood on my hand and shattered it as I screamed in pain, he just smiled. He said he couldn't be bothered to care and then left." You said as you started crying again, Bruce and Tony looked at each other in shock. Clint stood up and kissed your forehead as he wiped away your tears.

"W-Why did he leave me? I-I loved him." You whispered.

"Shh, it's ok. I've got you, you're safe." Clint whispered as he held your hand.

"It's alright Y/N, he won't come near you again." Tony said, you could see his eyes filled with so much rage.

"I'm sorry." You said as you cried. Clint hugged you carefully as you buried your face in his neck while you tried to calm your breathing.

"I love you, I promise you're safe."