Loki

(Short, sweet and no angst)

You heard a soft knock on your door as you woke up from your nap.

"Come in." You called out as the door opened revealing Loki. You smiled lazily as he returned your smile.

"I was going to go for a walk, I was wondering if you wanted to join me." He said kindly as you yawned and nodded. You snapped your fingers and magically changed into casual clothes rather than your pjs.

"You're welcome for showing you that trick." He said as he smirked.

"Has definitely come in handy." You chuckled as you both walked out of your room. You let the team know where you were going as you made your way down to the ground floor. You couldn't help steal small glances at him every now and then, you had been in love with Loki since you were kids on Asgard.

"I can see you staring dear." He said with a smirk. You blushed and looked away in embarrassment as you fumbled to find the right words.

"I'm just teasing my darling." He said as he brushed a piece of hair behind your ear, you couldn't stop blushing. He always did things like this but you still weren't used to it. You stepped out into the street as you began walking together.

"I've been thinking." He said as you looked over to his face.

"Do you fancy anyone in the tower?" He asked as you couldn't help but chuckled.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You sound so formal. But yes there is someone I like in the tower, you know in that kinda way." You muttered as he stopped you and looked at you.

"Who?" He asked almost defensively.

"U-Um, w-well. I like um, I like you Loki. I have since we were kids." You said quietly as you looked away. You felt his cold hand on your cheek as he gently led you to look at him. His smile was so soft as he leant in and those images and dreams of kissing him in your mind finally came true. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you closed your eyes and let him lead the kiss. You broke away after and looked at each other silently.

"I love you." He whispered, you were blushing like crazy as you giggled quietly.

"I love you too."