Peter Parker - Rule 2

"Dad!" You shouted out as you ran around the Sanctum. You ran into Stephen as you stopped and smiled.

"Slow down Y/N. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I wanted to let you know I'm going on a date tonight!" You shouted as he crossed his arms and looked at you.

"Who's the boy? Do I know him? Is he human? Does he know magic?" He asked as you rolled your eyes and groaned.

"Peter Parker, yes, yes, no." You answer as he sighed.

"Stark's kid? Really?" He said you groaned.

"He's not actually Stark's kid. And yes! I really like him and he asked me out so I'm going." You said as he stared down at you.

"Dad it's Peter Parker, he's the tamest guy I could date." You said as he didn't look convinced.

"He's Spiderman." He said.

"Exactly, I'll be extra safe!" You said as he sighed.

"Fine, but I'm going to be laying out rules." He said as he disappeared and a piece of paper drifted down with a list of rules. You groaned as you headed to your room.

"Rule 1, no dresses! Is he joking!? Argh. Rule 2, no holding hand or kissing. Yeah ok I'm gonna go jump off the roof now. Rule 3 be back at 10pm. Rule 4 I talk to Peter before you leave. Rule 5 don't wear make up! What the fuck!" You shouted as you fell onto your bed and groaned. You facetimed Peter as he picked up with his usual happy smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked as you took a photo of the rules and sent it to him.

"Look at what I sent." You said as he looked at his phone and his eyes widened.

"Damn. I don't know if this is any worse than Tony though, he's been giving me lectures on women all day. I know too many weird pick up lines and 'way to get that chick' tactics. I swear he knows more about women than anything." He said as he groaned and you laughed.

"Plus I don't think you need make up anyway." He said as you hid your face.

"Shut up." You groaned as he chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll look great in whatever you wear, even if it's the pjs you're in now." He said as you started blushing and kept your face hidden.

"You're doing this on purpose!" You groaned as he laughed.

"Oh crap gotta go Tony is coming, I don't want to put you through that." He said as you looked up and laughed.

"I'll see you tonight Y/N." He said as he smiled.

"Bye Peter." You said as you were about to hang up.

"Peter I thought of another pick up line!" You heard Tony shout as you chuckled and ended the call. You smiled to yourself as your buried your face and squealed into the sheets.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled a little. Stephen said no dressed, he didn't say no pants suits. You had on a dark green pants suit with black heels and gold earrings. You came out of your room as you saw your Dad.

"I see you found a way around the dress rule." He said as you chuckled.

"I am your daughter after all." You said as you smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be fine Dad. I promise you don't need to worry so much." You said as he just stared down at you, he sighed and hugged you as you chuckled. A nice modern black car pulled up outside as you saw Peter step out.

"I want to talk to him." Stephen said as you shook your head.

"No way." You said as you hurried out the door and rushed Peter into the car.

"Let's go before he makes anymore rules!" You shouted as you sat in the car chuckling together. The driver made his way down the streets as you looked at Peter.

"You look really nice. I've only ever seen you in pjs or the suit." You said as he blushed a little.

"You look really pretty as well. And don't worry I'm not going to use any of Tony's tactics." He said as you laughed. He pulled out a box as he gave it to you.

"T-This was my idea, not Tony's." He said shyly as you took the box and opened it gently. You opened it to see a silver necklace with two wings on the chain and in the middle an opal.

"Peter, i-it's so beautiful." He said as you ran your thumb over the delicate wings. You pulled it our gently and gave it to Peter.

"Will you help me put it on?" You asked as he blushed and nodded. You held your hair up as he placed it around your neck. You looked down and smiled to yourself as you held it in your hand.

"Thank you so much Peter, it's beautiful." You said as he rubbed his neck and blushed.

"I'm glad you like it." He said as you chuckled.

"Ok I got you something to but it sucks compared to this." You said as you pulled out a small wrapped present and handed it to him. He unwrapped it careful and saw a small book that said the words 'the world' on it. He opened it gently and on each page there was a single leaf and a photo of you from places from all around the world.

"I may have stolen some of my Dad's magic books to go around the world. Each place I got a leaf and a picture of me, I know it's really cheesy but you always talk about how much you want to travel." You said as you looked away nervously.

"Y/N. No one has ever done anything like this for me." He muttered as you felt his hand go to yours. You looked up and leaned in as you gently kissed him, you leant back and both smiled and you were about to kiss again when you got a notification on your phone. You checked it to see it was from your Dad.

"Rule 2 young lady." You read out loud as Peter burst out laughing and you groaned.

"Piss off Dad!"