Peter - Who's Son!?

(Ok so this was a dream and I haven't stopped thinking about it. Imma change it into a fic. In the dream I worked for satan and I found his son and kissed him and shit it was honestly dope)

You were in New York, you hadn't had a mission for a while and you had gotten pretty used to human life. Yep, you worked for Satan himself. You were sit in a coffee shop with two of your friends, they were pretty dumb and drooled over boys but it was nice to have some friends in the city. You weren't the biggest fan of humans.

"Oh he's cute." Your friend said as you looked up to see a young man ordering a coffee.

"I'm gonna bring him over." Your other friend said as you rolled your eyes and let them do whatever they wanted. You saw them aimlessly flirting him as you lost yourself in thought.

"Y/N this is Peter, he's gonna have coffee with us." Ally said as you nodded to him.

"Come on Y/N don't be a grouch." Grace said as you looked up at him again.

"Nice to meet ya." You muttered as he smiled. He sat down and started talking to your friends. They were flirting so much as you just sat back and watched, they got up and went to the bathroom leaving you and Peter alone.

"Sorry about them." You said as he chuckled.

"It's alright, I get that a lot." He said as you laughed.

"Oh I see, fuckboy?" You said as he went red.

"W-What no that's not what I meant." He said as you snorted while laughing.

"Chill I was joking." You said as he sighed and laughed with you.

"I don't pick you as one of those type of girls, why do you hang out with them?" He asked as you downed the rest of your coffee.

"I'm on holiday from work for a bit so I'm just staying in New York while I have time off. And I happened to meet them in my building and we hit it off." You said as he nodded.

"What do you do for work?" He asked as you chuckled.

"It's complicated." You muttered, he nodded as your friends came back.

"We were gonna go shopping, do you wanna join?" Ally asked Peter as he smiled.

"Sure I wouldn't oppose to that." He said as he winked at them, you just rolled your eyes. (let's just pretend Peter acts like this cause big boy Damien acted like this and he is satans son) You followed them out of the coffee shop and out into the city as you watched them aimlessly flirt with Peter.

After about 2 hours of shopping you decided to get some lunch, you ordered and waited for them to order. Peter came to you and you stopped in your tracks as you looked into his mind.

"Shit." You muttered as he looked at you in confusion.

"You ok?" He asked as you backed away.

"I-I have t-to go. Sorry." You muttered as you grabbed your lunch and ran. You quickly texted your friends that something came up and ran back to your apartment. You began opening a communication to your boss.

"Y/N, what is it?" Tony Stark aka Satan himself asked.

"Well, I seem to have found your son, he's here in New York." You said as he hummed in thought.

"Kill him, I have no use for him." He said as your eyes widened.

"Well, Sir I can't actually

"Oh right you're forbidden to hurt anyone with my blood. Hmm, tell him who he is, train him and take care of him from now on. I'll contact you if there's anymore missions on the side I need you to take care of. Is that all Y/N?" He asked as you nodded.