Loki's daughter (Reader)

@dunleejane hope you like it!

"Please I don't want to leave! Why is he sending me away!?" You shouted as Thor held you back.

"You'll be safer away from here Y/N. Please don't make this hard. When you get there ask for Tony Stark and tell him I sent you." Thor said as you cried.

"H-He hates me doesn't he." You cried as Thor wiped away your tears.

"Your Father loves you more than anything, that's why he's doing this." He said as you thrashed against him hold.

"I didn't even say goodbye!" You shouted, Thor threw you forward as you screamed and saw bright lights. You saw your uncles pained face as you disappeared from Asgard. You closed your eyes before you hit the ground, you groaned from winding yourself. You looked around and to see yourself on top of a tall building. Three men came out of a door and all stared at you.

"I-I'm looking for T-Tony Stark." You said trying to talk through your small hiccups.

"That's me, who are you?" One of the men asked as you managed to stand up.

"T-Thor sent me." You said as you began to cry again.

"Uhh cap, what do we do?" Tony muttered as Steve shrugged.

"I don't know." He whispered.

"H-He said I-I would be s-safer here." You said as they cautiously approached you.

"And who is Thor to you?" Steve asked as you wiped away your tears.

"H-He's my U-Uncle." You muttered as you hugged yourself.

"Wait so that would make you -

"Oh hell no! I am not having Loki's daughter here!" Tony shouted as you flinched and backed away.

"Tony, she's just a kid." The other man said.

"Bruce, she's Loki's kid!" Tony replied as Steve walked up to you.

"It's alright, I'm Steve, that's Bruce and Tony. What's your name?" He asked kindly.

"Y/N." You muttered as he smiled.

"That's a beautiful name." He said, you smiled a little.

"T-Thor said he would be b-back here in a week, I just n-need somewhere to stay until then. I-I promise I'm not a threat, I've only ever met my father twice." You said as you quickly wiped away your tears.

"Tony, she isn't a threat. She's a kid." Bruce said as Tony groaned.

"Argh fine, she can stay with us. But she stays under constant surveillance until Thor gets here." Tony growled as they nodded.

"Perfectly fine, it's ok Y/N. We won't just throw you out of the street." Steve said as you nodded and followed them in.

"Is it done?" Loki asked numbly as Thor stood outside of his prison cell.

"Yes brother." Thor mumbled as Loki looked at him.

"I know you think I'm cruel but I can't let her stay here." Loki said.

"I understand, I can go to earth at anytime to check her. I'll be going there in a week. She thinks you don't love her." He mumbled as Loki chuckled dryly.

"Let her believe that I don't, it will make it easier." He said before Thor walked away.

"Everyone this is Y/N, she's Loki's daughter. Yayyyy." Tony said as you looked up at everyone shyly.