Ceadeus

A/N: Thanks as always to qazse for help with reactions!

Also, people have apparently forgotten again who's monsters have already been revealed and who's getting what. So, here we go again, one more time, the list of people who's monsters we've already seen.

Ruby - Stygian Zinogre

Weiss - Gammoth

Blake - Nargacuga

Yang - Rajang

Jaune - Glavenus

Nora - Kirin

Ren - Mizutsune

Pyrrha - Nerscylla

Coco - Najarala

Velvet - Seregios

Winter - Zamtrios

Penny - Valstrax

Cinder - Lunastra

Emerald - Malfestio

Neo - Ahtal-Ka

Qrow - Ebony Odogaron

Everyone caught up? Very good. And remember, I'm still looking for ideas for names and what you believe the genders should be, so be sure to list your ideas in the reviews!

Next, I have some good and bad news.

The bad news is, I am sadly discontinuing The Avengers Watch RWBY. I will not be deleting it, like I did with The Avengers Watch My Hero Academia, but I find myself unable to continue. Going back and re-watching bits of the show and some previous chapters, I realized a lot of the reactions between characters were very similar and that even the personalities of certain characters (Hulk and Thor, or Spider-Man, Hawkeye and Iron Man) are basically all the same, so for reaction stories, basically any time Iron Man says something, Hawkeye or Spider-Man could've said the same thing. Admittedly, you could probably say the same thing with RWBY and characters like Ruby, Yang, Nora and Jaune, but it's also difficult to go back and forth between two very different groups to make reactions for. I hope you all understand. But I'll also be putting the story up for adoption, so whoever might want to continue can take it.

As for the good news, I will be making a RWBY versus series where Katana helps the RWBY reacting crew train by bringing them in characters from the MCU to spar with, monsters from the monster hunter world to hunt, as well as the occasional odd duck, so look forward to that and let me know if you have any match-ups YOU'D like to see.

Now one last thing! Due to several difficulties, Coachcaptain 101 has been delayed and will not be able to make a Class 1-A watches Monster Hunter for some time, so I'm issuing the challenge once again! To whoever is willing to accept, I'll send you the transcripts of all the episodes I've currently done, then you need only write the reactions to Class 1-A watching these monsters and perhaps eventually receiving some of the monsters themselves! I know someone out there can do it! I'd love to see what you can come up with!

Now, everything has been said, let's move ahead!

"Bigger than any Grimm!? I don't believe it!" Nora declared.

"I'm serious. The only Grimm that might possibly be bigger is the giant whale Grimm and I'm not even sure if Salem has created it as of the point in time I brought you all from." Katana told then.