Disufiroa and Merphistophelin

A/N: Thanks as always to my good friend Qazse for help with reaction ideas!

Everything was dark, before Rage's voice out. "Two Black Dragons..." The host declared in an ominous, echoing voice, before a dark area full of black rock spikes sticking out everywhere was shown. Suddenly, something flew by at high speeds, revealed to be a dragon with a white top half and red underside, shaped similarly to Alatreon. "Lost..." Rage continued, before a new figure was shown with grey plates on its body, which was shaped similarly to Fatalis, but with a menacing beak-like mouth and jaw. "Gone!" He declared again as the white and red dragon jumped back and roared. "But not forgotten!" The host finished as the two dragons were shown at the same time.

"Huh. There it is again. You guys keep saying these monsters are gone. What exactly happened to them?" Nora asked.

"Well, the Frontier just had so many crazy monsters, most of them on the higher end of the Elder Dragon scale, some even rivaling the Black Dragons, so with that many creatures with that level of power, it was only a matter of time before something happened and one of them wiped out the whole Frontier they called home and they hadn't been spotted since, until recently." Katana explained.

"Oh, lovely, an entire land filled with creatures that can rival walking natural disasters." James said, clearly unnerved already.

"I would say you're overreacting, James, but for them to have destroyed their habitat and themselves along with it, I'd say these concerns are warranted." Ozpin said.

"Especially since these are Black Dragons, which Rage has made pretty clear means 'death is here.'" Roman said.

The arena with the rock spikes with a floor flooded in blood red water was shown again. "Hello, my fellow hunters! Welcome, as today we talk about the two Black Dragons that... Well, are no more. Disufiroa and Merphistophelin." Rage introduced the two monsters, giving a moment to show off both of them in all their terrifying glory, before it all went black. "Rest in peace." He bid a respectful farewell to the two fallen dragons.

Just the few quick glimpses of the two already told the cast what they needed to know. "Okay, yeah. Those things definitely look like they mean business." Emerald said nervously.

"Especially that second one, Merphis... Whatever he said. It looked like a skeleton that was still alive somehow. And that beak is terrifying. It looks like it will rip out my soul." Weiss said fearfully.

"I don't get why a dragon would have a beak, but I'm not about to question it, even if they are wiped out." Ilia agreed.

"Fierce creatures, indeed. Now I'm curious to what they can do." Hazel admitted.

Both dragons were being shown once again, one after the other. "Believed to be related to Alatreon and Fatalis respectively, they are both world-destroying monsters in their own rights. Both part of the First Class Dangerous Monster category, they are truly Black Dragons." Rage said as Merphistophelin was seen flying down from its perch. "And honestly, as ridiculously over the top as their shenanigans were, they were also admittedly badass." Rage explained, before a group of hunters was seen fighting Disufiroa. "Let's begin, then, with Disufiroa." Rage declared, showing a still image of the white and red creature with a ding.

Coco whistled. "Gotta say, I like the white and red, it's a nice mix. And those bits of blue are a nice touch, too." She admired the Elder Dragon.

"I know, right! The blue crystals look like a claw on its chest! And the spikes on its head look like a super sinister knight helmet! Or a spiky crown! It just looks awesome." Ruby said.