Gogmazios

Everything was black as Rage began to speak with an ominous echo. "He's coming... And he's hungry... He's coming! And he's hungry! HE'S COMING! AND HE'S HUNGRY! Pray to your Gog if you think it will help... Your doom encroaches..." He announced as a black mist was seen at the edges of a large siege fortress as a Huntress ran to the edge. From there, several short glimpses of a massive creature moving through the black mist could be seen, before a powerful roar was heard.

To say the least, the ominous opening had Ruby, Velvet and Neo spooked. "What is that thing?! I can't tell and that makes it even creepier!" Ruby said fearfully.

"All I know is, whatever it is, it's huge!" Neo said, clinging to Yang AND Roman tightly.

"And why is it making black mist like that? Please tell me it doesn't have the frenzy like Gore Magala." Velvet pleaded.

"Nope. That's something else. Although, it's probably not that much better than the frenzy." Razara told them, making them dread whatever it could be.

"Anything has to be better than the Frenzy Virus." Jaune said, although he hardly seemed certain.

The edge of the fortress was shown again as a very massive and spiky was seen moving past it. "Let me introduce you then, my fellow hunters, to Gogmazios. Whether you love him or hate him, you must praise him, for he is your Lord Gog and Savior!" Rage declared as a large spike came out of the mist, the screen brightening up a bit as an angelic choir was heard, before the monster began to attack the fortress, almost hitting the Huntress. "My joint second-favorite monster and, in my opinion, the best HUGE monster fight amongst any of the massive monsters. Despite his scale, his terrifying visage, the ebony black shell, the six wicked limbs, his colossal fury, he still feels like a personal encounter, still feels like he really fights you, it's a one-on-one, the ballet of death that every hunter craves." Rage explained as all the while, the creature rose up and came crashing down where the Huntress stood, causing her to jump to the ground to safety, before the monster lowered itself from the wall, dropping down and dispersing the mist, finally revealing its true form.

The dragon looked at the huntress before him and opened his mouth. "Yeah!" He declared, his head moving forward and back as he opened his mouth as if he actually just spoke.

A few of them were rather skeptical when Rage referred to Gog as their lord and savior. "Then I wanna commit heresy and repent!" Emerald fired back.

"Certainly not what I'd picture as a savior." Hazel agreed.

"Oh, great. ANOTHER monster people call a god. What are the odds?" Yang said sarcastically, rolling her eyes hard at the mention of yet another "God" monster.

Then, once they could clearly see the creature, they noticed large globs of a black substance dripping off it. "Eww! What is that black gunk falling off it!?" Ilia cried out in disgust.

"Be patient, everyone. You'll find out soon." Katana assured them.

"You know, it's always annoying when you do that." Ren told her.

"I know." Katana said proudly.

The Huntress, along with several other hunters, then engaged the monster. "Gogmazios then, or the Giant Halberd Dragon, named such after his head, that bears the shape of the aforementioned weapon, has an interesting diet. He said no to plants, he said no to meat! And then he looked at gunpowder and went-" Rage began to explain as the images of a tree branch full of leaves was shown, before being put in a crossed out circle with a buzzer sound effect, the same thing happening to a picture of a family of Aptonoth.