Big Mouths

A/N: Thanks as always to my friend qazse for help with reactions!

The video began with opera music playing as a creature resembling a small triceratops reared onto its hindlegs, then charged forward. It was then revealed it was charging at another member of its species, who charged at it as well. The two rapidly closed in on each other, before a large monster with an absolutely massive mouth burst out of the sand off to the side of them, snatching the two of them up in one bite. Suddenly, the scene changed to a a familiar aquatic monster that opened its mouth wide and shook from side to side as the music reached a climax. It then cut back to the first monster, who similarly opened its mouth and shook from side to side, almost in sync with the opera singer, before the screen split to show both monsters with their mouths wide open, synced up with the opera singer as a crowd was heard applauding.

Everyone was confused by the opera music, which didn't really fit the tone of the two triceratops creatures about to fight. Weiss and Winter did appreciate the music though. "An interesting selection. But certainly one of Rage's better musical choices." The younger Schnee said.

"If by better, you mean lamer." Neo complained.

Then, they all jumped when the creature snapped up the two creatures in one bite. "Whoa! Did you guys see that?! That thing totally came out of nowhere and gobbled up those triceratops things!" Ruby said in shock.

"Rhenoplos." Tekko and Razara answered together.

"The poor things." Velvet said sadly.

"I'm honestly amazed it could fit both of them into one bite. The mouth must be a large part of the beast's overall body." Glynda stated.

Then, they saw the familiar underwater creature. "Hey, I remember hearing about that thing in Lagiacrus' lore." Coco pointed out.

Then, as both creatures were on screen with their mouths wide open, any intimidation the teens had was be replaced by laughter. "It's like they're the ones singing!" Jaune laughed.

"Very clever." Ren said with a roll of his eyes, but also a smile.

A hunter wielding a lance was then seen swimming through a large body of water. "Hello then, my fellow hunters, today we have the battle of the mighty mawed marauders, Gobul and Nibelsnarf, they are... Well, pretty much just walking mouths and they... really like to- and hold onto your seats for this one- eat." Rage explained the general overview of the two monster, with a clip of a man moving a hands away from his head to show that he'd just had his mind blown over something obvious.

And then Rage said the names of the creatures. Yang, Ruby, Nora, Qrow, Emerald, Neo, Roman and Coco all burst out laughing, with even Summer and Velvet holding in a chuckle. "Nibelsnarf!? That's so ridiculous!" The blonde brawler cackled.

"That's something I'd expect from Nora." Emerald giggled.

"Eh. You're not wrong." Nora admitted.

"Still, I'd say that thing would do a whole lot more than nibble on anything." Qrow said.

"And that water one is called Gobul?! That's like something I'd come up with. Almost sounds like 'gobble', doesn't it?" Roman asked.

"With the size of that mouth? I'd say that's certainly accurate." Winter conceded the point to Roman.

"Yeah, did you hear what he said? They love to eat! I never would've guessed!" Ilia said sarcastically.

It then showed the familiar monster resembling an angler fish as the hunter stabbed at it. "But there is a lot more going on and a lot of fascination to be found. So firstly... Gobul is up. He is a leviathan, they both are, but Gobul more traditionally, 'cuz he likes the water. He has little kinda finny leg stumps that he can use to waddle on land occasionally to chase prey or- just for the giggles, but he's... not at his best there. He likes to hide in rivers snaking through lush jungles, he likes to hide in shallow pools close to shorelines. And hide is indeed the operative word here, because Gobul is essentially a cat/angler/pufferfish, like a horrific creation from an evil genius on a budget." Rage gave a basic description of the creature, with the images of a catfish, angler fish and pufferfish popping up in the center of the screen with a ding as he mentioned each creature.