Kinship Attacks (Part 1)

A/N: Thanks to qazse for reaction ideas for roughly a third to half of the monsters. And for some reactions in the Bear beasts!

Also, again, remember to check out the MHA reacts to Monster Hunter stories: Class 1-A Learns About Monsters by Treppahcs and Monster Hunting 101 by Insane Boy. Both now have their first reaction chapters up and both are doing amazing so far. But now, let's watch monsters do awesome super combos!

"This is gonna be so cool! I can't wait to see all the awesome moves!" Ruby said.

"Indeed. Surely with the power of a monster and ingenuity of a human- Or Faunus!" Weiss said, quickly adding in those with animal traits before they could say anything. "The possibilities are endless." She finished.

"Not to mention, we'll likely see many more monsters we haven't seen yet, or may not otherwise see, since not all of them have videos on them." Pyrrha added.

"So, you guys have all of these monsters?" Jaune asked in amazement.

"Between the two of us, yes. A lot of Riders have multiple mounts and we're no exceptions." Tekko confirmed.

"Yeah. We definitely have our favorites and our main mount, like mine is a Barrioth named Crystal and Tekko has a Deviljho named Crushjaw- real original, by the way, sis, but we could make just about any monster work." Razara agreed, causing Tekko to pout at the jab to her monstie.

"Still, it will be really nice to see how you girls interact with your monsters. I'm sure both of you show them great trust and care." Summer said.

"R-right... Trust and care..." Razara said, scratching the back of her head, knowing that incident with her Kut-Ku would likely show up.

"I'm indeed interested to see just how well these monsters can work with humans." Glynda stated.

"Not to mention, it should give us an idea of their upward limits, which will be helpful for dealing with wild monsters." Ironwood added.

"I'm just looking forward to seeing some cool moves." Qrow stated.

"Then without further ado, here we go." Katana declared, starting the video.

Aptonoth - Slip 'n Slam

The Aptonoth rushed at a down Hermitaur, but slipped on a banana peel, sending itself into the air as Razara slipped off its back, the herbivore falling and miraculously crashing into the Hermitaur, crushing it beneath the beast.

Popo - Popo Dive

The Popo charged through a winter tundra, before its foot caught a rock and caused it to go flying forward, Tekko flying off the beast's back, before the herbivore slammed into a Zamtrios, knocking it onto its back.

Apceros - Dynamic Spin

The hard-shelled herbivore charged forward, before Razara suddenly leapt off its back as it stepped sideways and rolled with great force, flipping onto its back and spinning around like a deadly spinning top, before colliding with a blue Yian Kut-Ku.

The students, along with Summer, Roman and Qrow, were all laughing at the attacks while the more mature amongst the audience were left stunned. "Well... Certainly unusual, but definitely effective." Ozpin stated.

"Indeed. It certainly makes sense. Those are rather bulky herbivores, I suppose throwing or dropping their full weight on some one or thing would hurt quite a bit." Winter said, slowly regaining her composure.