The Bear Beasts

A massive blue and yellow, furry and scaly bear-like beast was shown standing on its hind legs, with Aylia helpless on the ground before it. "Wait, no... No... Don't do it!" She pleaded, before the beast grabbed her, holding her upside down and shaking her vigorously as a song played, the Huntress actually singing along with it for a short time. "Put me down!" She ordered, before the beast suddenly hurled her several feet away, the screen going black as a cracking sound was heard. "MY LEG!" She cried out in pain and horror.

Ruby and Summer immediately brightened up. "It's a bear monster! Bears are so cute!" Ruby squealed.

"And that song is so adorable!" Summer cheered.

Neo and Yang couldn't help but laugh at Aylia screaming about her leg. "Yikes! That's gotta hurt!" Neo giggled.

"Yeah, she's gonna have to skip the next few leg days." Yang agreed.

"Guys, she could be hurt!" Velvet yelled.

"She's a Huntress, Vel, I'm sure she's fine." Coco told her.

Aylia was seen slowly walking in a crouched position towards an Arzuros in a mountainous area as the beast walked towards her, somehow unaware of her presence. "Honestly, I just could not BEAR-!" Rage began, a loud "YEEEAAAHHH!" accompanying his pun. "Not to talk about this trio any longer. Fanged Beasts, they all are, but so quirky, unique and just a sheer joy in every sense of the word. Them existing just enriches the world. Starting then with Arzuros, who- I mean, look, he's a bear. He's literally the Blue Bear Beast. He looks like a bear, he operates like a bear, he's just... A bear. But that should not take away from him, for he is full of personality. And, you know, he does have huge, spiky arm bracers to add to his already immense strength and put more power behind his long, razor-sharp, crimson claws that he can use to shred through bark, the ground, other would-be aggressors and generally just make a nuisance for himself." He explained as the creature repeatedly swiped its claws at Aylia and even backed up and bumped its butt into her, sending her flying.

"It's so cute!" Velvet said, gushing over the beast.

"It looks so fuzzy!" Nora cries out.

"It's adorable! And the blue and yellow looks so good." Emerald cooed.

"The scales feel a bit out of place and the spikes are somewhat unnerving, but yes. It is rather cute-looking." Glynda agreed.

"I always loved bears as a kid. It took Dad forever to convince me to stop sleeping with a teddy bear." Yang admitted.

"Look at its tongue hanging out! It looks so goofy and funny!" Ruby laughed.

And the less mature of the audience all laughed as the bear creature backed its butt up into Aylia. "A butt bump attack, huh? Those came in handy quite a few times in the past. Even against a few Ursai." Summer giggled as well.

"Now, he's not just all cuddly blue fur, he does have his signature ridged azure scale and... After that, really just classic bear-like, even how he operates within an environment. He's a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh, sharing the love for honey wherever he can find it." Rage stated as the beast continued to claw at Aylia, before it changed to a clip of a cartoon bear singing about how the whole world around him was made from honey, much to his enjoyment.

"That looks amazing." Yang said.

"I always loved that idea that bears love honey. I always dreamed of just sitting down with a bear, enjoying a pot of honey." Ruby said, imagining herself and the Arzuros slurping up paw/handfuls of honey.