Gore Magala

Watch from the start to 13:11

A/N: Thanks as always to qazse for help with reactions!

"So, this is going to be a scary monster?" Ruby asked fearfully.

"Likely even more fearsome than Deviljho." Katana confirmed.

"How could something be more terrifying than that?" Emerald asked.

"I've learned to hold my tongue with questions like that, Emerald. You usually wind up eating your words later." Pyrrha told her.

"Well, let's get it over with. The sooner we do, the sooner we can see Velvet's monster, which will probably be as adorable as her." Coco said, the bunny girl blushing a bit.

"Coco..." She said.

"Sir... I have a bad feeling about this one." Winter said.

"So do I, Schnee. So do I." Ironwood assured his second-in-command.

A mountainside was shown at night with a strange black fog seeping over the ledge of a cliff as a hunter in black and purple armor was walking along before taking notice. "Gore Magala... The name whispered to strike fear into children. Gore Magala... A walking extinction event. Gore Magala... Pray you never meet..." Rage spoke in an eerie whisper as the hunter noticed the fog was thicker on a cliff above him and a dark figure could be seen within it.

Everyone felt a chill run down their spine at this intro, with Ruby putting her hood over her eyes, Neo ready to open her umbrella and Velvet shielding herself with a cushion, in case of a jumpscare. "I already don't like this." Neo said.

"It's okay, Neo. I'm here for you." Yang told her, pulling her close.

"Same for you, Ruby. I'm sure it's not as bad as it seemed." Cinder assured, sitting Ruby on her lap.

"Don't worry, my little bun-bun. Whatever kind of big bad monster Gore Magala is, it has to go through me first if it wants you." Coco assured Velvet.

"That scares me even more. That it might go through you." Velvet told her.

"Let's just see what this monster is all about, children. We may be making a big deal over nothing." Ozpin ensured the children, although he wasn't too sure himself.

"But fear not, though, hunters! For I can defeat anything as long as it doesn't have horns!" Rage declared proudly... before the creature let out a roar, the fog clearing enough to give a decent view of its body. Including the horns atop its head. "AH, FU-" Rage started to curse, before the color bars with a long beep censored him.

Despite the creepy opening, this managed to lighten the mood and get some chuckles out of the group. "My hero." Weiss said sarcastically.

"Still, if horns are his only weakness, he would prove quite useful against most Grimm." Winter noted.

"Perhaps he could use some of my instructions on how to deal with such enemies." Glynda pondered.

"If anyone could whip him into shape, it's you, Ms. Goodwitch." Blake said.

Another hunter was seen running out of a forest, away from a Tigrex. "Yes, they're not technically horns, but for the love of Gog," Rage started, before showing another massive black dragon-like creature. "Where do I begin with Gore Magala?" He questioned as the hunter came to a large crack in the ground.