Dalamadur

A/N: Thanks to qazse for help with reactions!

Also, before I begin, quickly responding to a guest's review.

I have a question. I love this story a lot but... do you hate rage? I get it he can be annoying. I just ask because rages videos on world and lore actually got me into monster hunter. I do love this story and love the character interactions.
Ps. Love the ships keep it up!
Jon

No, I don't hate Rage at all. I think he's hilarious. Anything I say against him is either a joke on my part, or what qazse and I think the characters would say about Rage either being mean to a monster, making silly jokes or undermining the destruction they cause.

Side note to any guests reading, you should make actual profiles and leave reviews that people can actually personally respond to. You're MUCH more likely to get answers that way.

Ren was deep in thought as he heard the name. "Dalamadur? I feel like we've heard that name before, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it had something to do with the Rotten Vale, but what could it be?" He pondered.

"Who cares? I wanna see some monsters! Let's get into it!" Yang declared.

A huntress was shown walking on some kind of mountain spire on a dark, stormy knight as she looked around for her target. All the while, Rage gave an ominous speech as massive letters took up the screen, spelling the name of the monster in question. "Dangerous beyond comprehension. Alarmingly colossal. Lord of the mountain. Almighty legend. Monstrous in its fury. Absolutely unchallenged. Destructive prowess on a scale unparalleled. Undeniable in its awesome might. Run. Run. Run. It won't help you. We face... Dalamadur!" Rage declared with his usual ominous echo while an even larger mountain spire was shown with almost a spear-like tip, before the spire the huntress stood on began to shake and crumble as the full name "Dalamadur" was shown.

Many of them got a chill from this opening. "I don't know what it is yet, but if you can break down its name like that and come up with something creepy like that, I'm not sure I want to know." Summer said, holding her daughters close.

Said daughters, however, did not share her sentiment. Especially Ruby. "I do! It sounds super cool! It must be some super giant!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah and last I checked, that's usually a bad thing!" Emerald yelled at the other girl named after a gemstone.

But then, the serious atmosphere was instantly ruined by cutting to a familiar clip of a young man with a snake puppet on his head, but superimposed over said puppet was the face of an actual, terrifying snake monster. "I'm a slither-y little sneaky snake! I'm so slither-y and sneaky, 'cuz I'm a snake!" The man said in a goofy tone.

But then, the infamous "I'm a snake" clip played, to which everyone groaned and facepalmed. "Oh, come on! That looked like the most epic monster EVER! And you just ruined it!" Adam snapped.

"Precisely! Snakes are incredible, majestic creatures that deserve respect!" Winter agreed.

"Still, it's nice to finally hear about another snake-like monster!" Pyrrha said eagerly, happy to see another serpent as the video's focus.

"Eh, the only snake I wanna hear about are the ones my boots are made of." Roman said uneasily.

"Best not wear those boots if you run into this creature, then." Hazel warned him.

The huntress was then shown again as a massive figure was moving in a serpent-like manner around the spire she stood on as she struggled to keep her footing. "Oh, yes, fellow hunters! It is long past time we talk about a dirty, great, big snake! And this is the dirtiest, greatest and biggest of them all! Behold- not the first time I said that-" Rage said with a laugh at the end as an absolutely massive snake-like body was shown as a massive lizard-like leg nearly crashed down on the huntress. "No, Dalamadur: the Serpent King Dragon, a worthy title for his majesty!" Rage declared as the creature slithered around and up the main, spear-tipped spire, before looking down at the huntress.