Royal Ludroth

A/N: Thanks to my friend qazse with help on reactions and my brother Sai for the script and the actual video, "The Sovereign of the Sponge! Royal Ludroth Lore". Check it out as you read along and subscribe to him if you haven't.

Sai was seen in an unknown location, strangely dressed as a pirate. "Are ya ready, kids?" He called out to his apparent audience.

A young boy stood behind a Felyne and Canyne was shown. "Aye, aye, captain!" A group of children called out as the boy called out his answer.

Sai was now in a different location, though still dressed as a pirate. "I can't hear you!" The host, holding his arms out for a bigger response.

A young girl working at a small tea shop was then shown. "AYE, AYE, CAPTAIN!" The children declared even louder than before with the girl looking eager for Sai to start... whatever he was doing.

Sai was in another location yet again as he prepared to sing. "~Oooooooohhhhhhhhh~!" He vocalized, before a bunch of bubbles filled the screen to act as a transition.

Once the bubble cleared, a yellow monitor lizard-like leviathan with a large, sponge-like mane was shown. "~Who lives in caves that are close to the sea~?" Sai sang as Akasha chased the leviathan into a waterfall.

A close-up of the spongey creature was then shown. "Royal! Ludroth!" The children chanted as the beast's name was shown.

The monster was now fighting Akasha. "~Absorbent and yellow and porous is he~!" Sai saronaded as the beast slammed its belly down with a huge splash.

The sponge-like monster then leapt towards the demon-vampire hybrid. "Royal! Ludroth!" The children cheered yet again as the leviathan rolled to the side to try and crush the Huntress while its name popped up again.

Royal Ludroth then charged towards Akasha. "~He spits sudsy water until he's vanquished~!" Sai continued to sing as, indeed, the beast launched globs of water as it charged, that strangely bubbled upon hitting the ground.

The beast let out a mighty roar. "Royal! Ludroth!" The children declared yet again as the leviathan shot a trio of water globs at Akasha and her Palicos while its name was shown yet again.

The leviathan was now underwater, fighting a Hunter with a lance. "~Then jumps in the sea and swims like a fish~!" Sai trolled as the hunter repeatedly jabbed the beast.

Nasai was then seen riding on the beast's nose as it launched into the air for the Kinship Attack. "Royal! Ludroth!" The children once more as Nasai stomped down on the leviathan's mane to release globs of water while the creatures name was shown once more.

The fight between the Huntress and the monster was shown. "Royal Ludroth! Royal Ludroth! Royal Ludroth!" Sai and the children chanted together as Akasha evaded the attacks and struck back when she could.

The leviathan was shown one more time. "Royal Ludrooooooooooth!" The beast roared as if it was singing the end of the song.