Basarios and Gravios

"Rock solid? So they're actually made of rocks?" Ruby asked.

"Don't be a dolt! No living creature could be made out of rocks!" Weiss scoffed.

"Uh, did you already forget there are dragons with either some parts or that are entirely made of METAL!?" Jaune questioned, pointing back and forth with both arms to Guillotine's tail blade, Ozymandias and Comet.

"Jaune is correct, Weiss. With the logic of their being several metal dragons, as well as those that can armor themselves in anything from mud to ice, a rock dragon does not sound outside the realm of possibility." Penny agreed.

"That could make them a lot harder to cut into, though." Qrow said.

"Well, let's just hope that they are peaceful monsters we won't have to cut into very often." Summer said.

"I believe our minds have had more than enough time to reach their own conclusions. Why don't we see if they are right?" Ozpin suggested as the video started.

A Hunter in massive rock-like armor with an equally massive, equally rock-like hammer dropped down from a hill onto a decent-sized rock formation, landing with a grunt and looking around. "You know, I accept this hunt, they don't tell me what I'm looking for and they think that I can just COMPLETELY-" He began to complain, before the ground around him began shaking violently, causing him to struggle to keep his balance. This surprisingly, however, didn't stop him from complaining about the situation. "-Come out here and deal with-WHY IS THIS ROCK MOVING?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" He cried out as he finally realized something strange was afoot. Suddenly, rock/metal music played as the rock he was on was revealed to be a quite sizable Flying Wyvern as it glared back at him, before a salsa-type song played as the creature rocked back and forth to get the Hunter off its back.

"Whoa!" Half of the crowd cried out as they jumped at Basarios emerging from the ground.

"It came out of nowhere! That hunter thought he was just standing on a rock!" Winter said in disbelief.

"Another master of camouflage. I like it." Ilia smirked.

"It did blend into the background pretty nice. That color can go with a lot." Coco noted.

"You weren't kidding. It really is made of rock!" Emerald said in amazement.

Then, Basarios began to "dance" and the shock turned to laughter. "That's adorable!" Neo cooed.

"Hey, Weiss. I think I found you a dance partner for your next concert." Blake said with a small smirk.

"For a large, sluggish-looking brute, I will admit, the right music does make it seem like a fine dance." Weiss admitted.

"Look, Basarios has a lot of sides to him that you might not know about. Welcome, fellow hunters, as today we talk the rocky Titans and their huge... bulging... bag of tricks." Rage properly began the episode as the rock monster threw the hunter off by slamming into another rock, before turning to face the one who interrupted its nap.

"Honestly, must he always try to trick us into believing he'll say something vulgar? It's unbecoming to say the least." Glynda stated.

"Indeed. His job is to inform the viewer about dangerous creatures. You'd think that would take priority over making jokes." Ironwood stated.

"Ease up, Jimmy. Sometimes a little humor lightens the mood. If you told me I was going up against a giant flying thing made out of rocks, I'd take it a lot better if you opened up with a few jokes here and there." Roman explained.