The Fated Four (Part 1)

For the video, watch from the beginning to 13:43

Four monsters!?" Jaune asked in disbelief.

"And three of them will be ours?" Weiss asked.

"Pretty much." Katana explained.

"So, what exactly do we have to learn from this in particular?" Qrow asked.

"She said it was some form of term or title for the monsters. What could it be in that case?" Winter questioned.

"Perhaps we should simply watch and find out?" Glynda questioned. Everyone agreed and sat in their proper places.

Everything began with a jingle that reminded some of an opening from a sitcom. "Welcome to the show! Starring... Gammoth!" Rage declared as a clip from Ice Age was shown with Manny the mammoth looking back and speaking to someone, but there was no volume. "Mizutsune!" The narrator announced again, a clip of a woman in a bubble bath with a pink filter on coming next. "Glavenus!" The third monster was introduced with the clip of a T-Rex roaring, it's tail edited to be on fire. "And Astalos!" Came the introduction for the final monster as the image of a butterfly with beautiful see-through wings was shown, green electricity sparking off it. "In... The Fated Four!" Rage announced the title of the show to the sound of a laugh track as a number of vehicles similar to hot air balloons flew all around the jagged peaks of a snowy mountain.

Everyone was shocked and dumbfounded at what they had just heard and witnessed, only one singular thought coming to mind. "WHAT?!" They all shouted at once.

"Yeah, that has easily got to be the corniest intro to one of his videos ever." Katana admitted.

"Okay, whatever these monsters are and important knowledge we have to learn from this specific video, I think we can skip. I don't see a need to sit through this." Weiss said.

"Oh, come on, Weiss! Give it a chance!" Ruby encouraged her.

"Yeah. Your monster is up first, anyway." Katana told her.

Weiss tried to stay resilient, but she couldn't deny she was curious as to what Katana had in store for her. "Oh, fine!" She huffed, crossing her arms and pouting.

"Okay, look, I'm not sure if that was just bad-bad or bad-good, but either way, thank you for not closing the video. So, veterans who know these monsters, how well did I- come on, it's pretty close. And for everyone that doesn't know who these are, what's your best guess, based on how I represented them? I would love to know if I'm right." Rage said.

"Honestly, I'm not sure what anyone could've possibly pieced from that." Ironwood said.

"A mammoth, a woman in a bath tub, a T-Rex with its tail on fire and a butterfly covered in electricity... We've learned that some monsters are capable of controlling the elements because of Kirin... Mammoths live in cold temperatures, so he could've been suggesting ice... the woman was in a bath, which would imply water... then the fire and electricity would be self explanatory." Ren deduced.

"Well done, Ren." Pyrrha praised him with a nod of her head.

"That's Beacon's resident detective for you!" Nora said, hugging him.

"If only the men on my side were that smart." Cinder said.

"Welcome, then, to my next monster talk. The fated four. Intrinsically linked, but could not be more different. Each beautiful, majestic, powerful And terrifying in their own right... A quad flagship that led a generation and each one of them is incredible." Rage said as the group of one particular airship was shown preparing and getting all their things ready to move for when they land, which apparently would be soon.