Zorah Magdaros

A/N: Thanks as always to my friend qazse for help with reaction ideas and thanks to my brother Sai Kunai Blade for the script and the video itself. Be sure to subscribe to his channel Sai Blade if you haven't, because we're almost done with Rage's lores, so Sai might be the only thing to keep this series going if Rage doesn't continue with more lores... Or just take forever to put them out like he has been.

In a desert canyon, a massive beast raised its head and unleashed a massive roar. Elsewhere, a hunter looked on at the beast in horror. "Run! It's Godzilla!" He cried out.

However, there was a second hunter stood off to his left. "It looks like Gojira! But due to international copyright laws, it's not!" Sai declared as he looked on at the beast as well.

This did little to calm down his friend, however. "Still, we should run like it IS Godzilla!" He insisted with more urgency than before.

While Sai somehow remained calm and collected. "Thought it isn't." He reiterated once more, before the two of them turn and ran away screaming in a full-on panic.

Once again, several jaws had to be picked up off the floor after they dropped from the awe they felt upon seeing this monster. "Whoa... That thing is HUGE." Nora said.

"It's gotta be AT LEAST as big as Lao Shan Lung! Maybe even bigger!" Weiss said in shock.

But then, they couldn't help but laugh at the back and forth between Sai and his friend. "Now THAT'S how you make a joke in an opening without ruining the awesome moment!" Yang said.

"Yep. Nice way to work around copyright, too. Just say 'yeah, it LOOKS like one thing, but it isn't.'" Qrow added with a chuckle.

"Oh, yeah. I remember Tai tried to do some comedy skits on open mic night, but he was booed off stage because he was just doing jokes from other comedians and hoping people hadn't heard it before." Summer added.

"But who exactly is Godzilla?" Ilia asked. Rather than answer, Katana simply changed the video to show one of a massive dinosaur-like creature letting out an incredibly iconic roar [1]. "O-oh... I see." She said, clearly shaken up and intimidated along with several others.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm messing with that guy." Roman said.

"But you gotta admit, he looks awesome. And it looks like he's more concerned with that giant bug thing than with people." Coco pointed out.

"Right? It looks like he was hunting that thing, while it was already here, probably causing problems for people. Maybe he shows up to stop other monsters from causing problems, like Nergigante does!" Ruby theorized.

Sai was then seen in the Elder's Recess, peacefully following a Kushala Daora throughout the area. "Elder Dragons. Glorious creatures with almost god-like power steeped in mystery. For as long as we've known about these creatures, there is surprisingly little we DO know about them, due to them normally being an incredibly rare sight and usually too violent to approach under normal circumstances. And with the power they possess, getting near them would normally be a death sentence." The host explained as he was suddenly attacked and rendered unconscious by a Lunastra from out of nowhere.

"So, do we have plans in place for if the monsters get aggressive if we do make those monster safari things we talked about?" Ren questioned.

"The best option would probably be emergency smokescreens or to deploy some form of offensive scent to drive the monsters off without hurting them, like how insects hate certain scents or how cats or usually repelled by the smell of citrus fruits or spicy smells like curry or cinnamon." Winter suggested. [2]