Tigrex

A/N: Hello, everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far! Just a reminder, if anyone's willing to help me out, then please start writing down the scripts of the lore videos of the monster's you're most excited to see! You don't have to do the whole thing, but literally any amount of help would be greatly appreciated, especially on the particularly long videos.

Also, HUGE thanks to qazse for some reactions and helping alter the dialogue so we Rage isn't talking as if this is from a video game.

But now, let's continue!

"Alright, students. We've been at this for at least two hours now. The next monster will be the final one for today, then it's back to training. We'll come back to these tomorrow, perhaps, or the next day after more movies from the MCU." Glynda instructed.

"Aww, but these were so fun!" Nora declared.

"And barely half of us have seen our monsters yet." Yang said.

"Well, perhaps waiting to see them another day will be even more gratifying." Ozpin suggested.

"So, Tigrex, huh? I'm guessing it's pretty strong by the way Rage described it." Jaune said.

"Indeed. He almost made it sound as powerful as Rajang." Pyrrha agreed.

"Eh, not quite, but it might be able to give a Rajang a run for its money." Katana stated, playing the video.

A group of Popo's was seen marching through the snowy mountains as something looked down at them while Rage spoke. "A brutal killer. A savage beast. Power made flesh. Woe betide thee who his hungry gaze sets upon." Rage declared as the Tigrex moved closer to the cliff edge, knocking loose some snow and alerting the Popo's to his presence, causing them to flee as he leapt down, but one ran the wrong way, now separate from the group and an easy target. It then chased after the Popo, the view switching back and forth between them, a weird screaming being played over the doomed prey, while an inspiring rock song played for the soon-to-be sated predator.

"Hey, what's that song?" Yang asked.

"Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. A very popular song and made iconic in the third Rocky film. And before anyone asks they're films about a determined boxer." Katana explained.

"Well I can see why, I feel pumped just listening to the few lyrics." Yang said, bopping her head a bit.

"How is this happening!?" The Popo eventually questioned, still in a panic.

"I have no idea!" The Tigrex declared, before the chase finally ended as the predator grabbed its prey, getting both hands and feet on it to put its full weight down on the herbivore and biting its large back hump, bringing it to the ground, biting its neck and finishing it.

Everyone flinched at the prey being finished off, but were quite impressed by the opening. "Well, that was pretty funny until the Popo got caught." Nora admitted.

"Gotta say, I'm liking the stripe pattern, though. He definitely passes the visual test." Coco agreed.

"Yeah. And based on the description, it's probably gonna pass the awesome test, too." Jaune added.

"I think it's safe to say that Tigrex is both one of the most loved and simultaneously hated monsters known to man. He has been a legend ever since he was discovered by the Second Fleet from Pokke village, a Wintery village in the mountains I fell truly, madly in love with... HOWEVER! It's a bit of a dick! There's a supply hunt, which need to be taken regularly, One Star, known as A Sinking Feeling. Simple, right? You just go out and gather some Popo tongues." Rage began to explain as a hunter running through a cave was shown, carrying a large crystal, before a Tigrex burst through the wall, making him drop it to run faster, only escaping the beast by throwing a flash pod back at it and breaking out of the cave before it regained its sight.