Morudomunto

A/N: As always, thanks to my good friend qazse for help with the reactions.

A dark winter tundra was shown at night as haunting music played while a black liquid dripped into a large puddle on the floor, before everything went black. Then, a massive Elder Dragon with white scales and steel blue skin was seen stomping through the desert, breathing a black smoke from its mouth, its large orange eyes seemingly blank. It then stopped and unleashed a massive roar while glowing with blue energy, the roar somehow causing a number of spikes to shoot up from the puddles!

Ruby and Velvet were already shivering when they saw this monster. "I-it looks so creepy! Those eyes look like they're dead, but also staring into my soul at the same time!" Ruby said, rather unnerved, clinging closely to Cinder.

"That black smoke is reminding me of the Frenzy Virus." Velvet said, shrinking down a bit, getting a nagging feeling to start running.

And then it roared, causing Ruby and Velvet to practically crush their girlfriends in a tight hug. And Yang wasn't doing much better as Neo now clung to her, the blonde swearing she felt more crushed than when Torchwick sandwiched her between bridge pillars and the paladin he piloted. "That roar is the stuff of nightmares!" Neo cried out as she pressed her head tightly into Yang's shoulder. She then narrowed her eyes and glared at the puddles it was dripping. "And there's something I don't trust about those puddles- THERE IT IS!" She began suspiciously, only to screech in fear as spikes erupted from the puddles.

The beast then rose up into the air, crackling with red Dragon lighting, before its wings suddenly split open! It then dropped back to the ground and swung its wings like a sword, everything going black as the spiky limb connected to the target with a sickening squishing noise. However, it also sounded as if someone was eating, based on the "OM, NOM, NOM" sounds.

And many of the more observant members of the audience were shocked at what they witnessed. "I am not the only one who witnessed the creature's wings splitting open, right?" Penny asked, looking around.

"N-no. I most definitely noticed that, too. What would possibly cause its wings to break open like that? Was it some form of injury?" Weiss wondered.

"Doubtful. It wouldn't have just SUDDENLY happened without the monster being attacked. It was likely a voluntary action? But what purpose could splitting open its wings do for it?" Glynda questioned.

"Well, those splits are line with several spikes. Perhaps they're like some form of addition claws or talons, like what the Raths or Astalos have?" Winter pondered.

"There's a lot of possibilities, but none of them make much sense. This is so confusing!" Blake complained. But then, she and the others heard the "OM, NOM, NOM!" sounds. "And now, I'm even MORE confused." She said, earning several nods from the other audience members who were still trying to make sense of things.

But as everything was black, Rage's voice could be heard. "Did you ever think the question 'What if a monster could eat things with its wings?' No, me neither, but uh... Answered, it has been." The host questioned with an echo to his voice as the monster was then shown once more, its wings split wide open with spikes lining said openings, which glowed red with Dragon Energy, along with vents on the monster's chest and neck, all while the black liquid flew out of the openings in its wings as a black gas leaked from its mouth and chest vent as it roared, the black liquid shooting out from the openings, its chest and mouth and literally raining down all around, before everything went black.

But as soon Rage asked that question in the opening, Weiss' eyes soon widened. "Nooo..." Weiss could only whimper softly as she realized what was happening.