Deviljho

A/N: Thanks again to qazse for helping with some reactions!

It was now day four of RWBY and co.'s stay in Katana's dimension. The day before they had watched the Avengers and a handful of movies in Phase 2, which were incredible, easily dominating the movies from Phase 1, stopping just before Guardians of the Galaxy, much to Katana's dismay, but she didn't want to force her guests to watch what she wanted (any more than she already was) and Emerald had been brought into the viewing as well, due to her having been in Lexious' watching of Blade and Incredibles. So now most of Salem's undercover faction was on RWBY's side.

The Remnantians spent a good few hours training and improving their skills, even adding in some moves from the movies they'd watched, most of the girls adding the Hurricanrana to their skill set and many of them improving their hand-to-hand skills with styles they saw from the movies. Ruby, Jaune and Weiss were now actually competent without a weapon and seemed like they'd only improve from there. But now, the group emerged and prepared to relax, watching more monsters and eagerly awaiting the moment they'd receive their own creatures. Katana had assured them that, by the end of the day, they would have giant monsters as companions, so they could barely contain their excitement.

"Alright, Katana! We're ready, so what's the first monster on the list?" Yang asked.

"And will it be one of ours?" Emerald added.

"Sorry, but no it won't, Emerald. I'm wondering if I should even put this monster on Remnant. The Deviljho." The ice demon explained.

"Ooh! We heard about him a lot! I can't wait to see what he can finally do!" Nora said excitedly.

"Why? Is it really that dangerous?" Jaune asked nervously. They remembered Tigrex and were trying to imagine how anything could be more dangerous than that.

"It's considered the most dangerous monster that isn't an Elder Dragon." Katana explained, leaving them all shocked. They were at a loss for words, so Katana took that moment to play the episode.

A view of Earth was shown from above, continuing to rise until the light of the sun engulfed the screen. Then, a pack of wolves was seen moving through the snow, as the word "PREDATORS" was seen in large letters in the middle of the screen. "Predators. They are a natural part of every ecosystem that houses multiple types of living organisms. In the natural order, there will always be the hunted and the hunter." The new narrator explained as a musk ox was shown as the prey and the wolves as the predator, before scenes of wolves chasing the herd of musk ox was shown. "And because of this incredibly intimate relationship, they often evolve alongside each other, the prey evolving to survive and the predator evolving to eat. But what happens when a predator outpaces everyone, not just its prey in its evolution and, in turn, becomes a true danger to every ecosystem it appears in?" He posed an interesting question as a bunny was shown hopping along on its hind legs, before the forest was shown as more writing appeared for the intro.

"Oceaniz Presents"

"The Deviljho"

"Wow, that was beautiful." Ruby said in awe.

"Which is ironic considering the monster he's talking about is an evolutionary nightmare." Katana told them.

"Oh I'm sure Deviljho can't be that bad." Pyrrha defended the monster.

Katana burst into laughter. "Oh I hope you don't get indigestion, cause your gonna eat your words real soon Pyrrha." She declared.

"Ooh burn!" Yang laughed.