Namielle

A/N: Thanks as always to qazse for help with reactions and thanks to my brother, Sai Blade for making the video and giving me the script. Again, his video is "Terror of the Torrent! Namielle lore". Check it out and subscribe if you haven't to get him to 400 subs so he starts playing Ace Attorney! I love that game!

Sai and the Commander stood opposite each other in Astera. "Ah, Sai! Good, you're here! We have an important mission for you." The Commander informed the host.

However, Sai was quick to interrupt his employer before he could explain the mission. "Let me just stop you RIGHT there, Commander. I have just returned from the doctor- you know, my old, less hazardous job before you made me become a hunter- and she informed me that my blood pressure was almost FATALLY high and ordered me to immediately cease any and all activity that could be considered even remotely strenuous until I am able to lower said pressure and avoid undue stress. And I'm pretty sure swinging giant weapons at a monster determined to kill me is strenuous." The Sapphire Star informed the Commander.

"Oh, no! I hope his condition isn't TOO serious!" Summer said in concern.

"I would recommend light breathing exercises and a diet of vegetables, fruits, fish, poultry and eggs." Penny advised.

However, the less concerned of the group couldn't help but snicker at the mention of Sai's less-than-willing change in profession. "I still think the commander's crazy for making a medic into a hunter." Emerald said.

Then Nora gasped at the last bit of what Sai had said. "Fighting giant monsters? Strenuous? I never would've guessed!" She said, getting laughs from the rest of the cast.

However, the older man was a bit skeptical at this. "Is it really that much of a concern?" He asked, clearly not taking the issue seriously.

Thankfully, Sai WAS taking his health issue seriously. "I believe her exact words were: How the-" He started, before the next word he said was bleeped with an image of a fox appearing on screen. "-Are you still alive with this blood pressure?" He finished, stomping his foot to emphasize the anger of his doctor.

This earned a roar of laughter from the more immature of the cast (Ruby, Emerald, Yang, Qrow, Nora, Coco, Neo and Roman), with even Summer giggling a bit. "That doctor must have been SO done!" Yang said.

"I guess she's never handled a demon patient before." Ruby added with a giggle.

"Maybe she should've given him a... closer inspection~" Neo said in a lewd tone.

The Commander, however, seemed to be considering a way to sidestep this. "I see. Well, you'll be happy to know that, while it is important, this mission is also rather easy. We just need you to make a video to inform the troops about a certain monster." The Commander assured his top hunter.

Now it was Sai's turn to be skeptical, but he was at least willing to listen. "Uh-huh. And what monster would that be exactly?" The former medic questioned the man before him.

The Commander cleared his throat before answering. "Namielle." He informed the host rather casually to further the idea that this was "no big deal".

However, in response to hearing the monster's name, Sai suddenly gasped and clutched his chest. "My heart!" He choked out, before collapsing to the floor.