Rajang

A/N: Hello, everyone! Okay, so some people seem to be having trouble seeing/remembering who has what monster. These are all the current pairs of monster and Huntsman/Huntress:

Ruby= Stygian Zinogre (I will admit, I wasn't very clear that it would be Ruby's monster, though.)

Weiss= Gammoth

Yang= Rajang

Winter= Zamtrios

Jaune= Glavenus

Nora= Kirin

Pyrrha= Nerscylla

Ren= Mizutsune

Everybody got that? Good. Also, shoutout to Coachcaptain 101, who has agreed to take up my challenge on Class 1-A watching Monster Hunter! You go, buddy!

"Oh, yeah! I get my monster next! So, mine is the big monkey that turns gold like me, right?" Yang asked.

"Oh, it's so much more than that, Yang. Strap yourselves in, people. This is gonna be one wild ride." Katana told them all.

"After what we've just seen with Nerscylla and Khezu, I don't believe anything can frighten us now." Weiss declared proudly.

"Agreed. A simple primate cannot be anywhere near as terrifying as those creatures." Winter agreed with her younger sister.

"Oh, my sweet summer child, what do you know of fear?" Katana asked, sounding like an old woman for a second.

"Okay, I feel like you're referencing something and we don't get it and that's not fair." Qrow said.

"Let's just see what it is already! The faster we get this done, the faster we get our monsters!" Neo declared. Katana said nothing else and simply started the video.

Everything started out pitch black as Rage narrated. "Hello, my fellow hunters. Today, we talk about the strongest creature in all of Monster Hunter... GOKU!" He declared, as suddenly a man with golden hair and bluish-green eyes, radiating with power, a golden aura surrounding him was shown, covered in several bruises and scratches, bleeding from a cut on his forehead.

"So, that's the guy you were telling us about back during Zinogre?" Pyrrha asked.

"Yep. This was back when he was at his best, truly fighting for the fate of the universe and to avenge his fallen friend against the tyrant who killed him, Frieza." Katana explained.

"And we've seen Rajang can glow just like that. But I doubt the big monkey's even half as cool as that." Neo declared.

"50 lien says you're wrong!" Yang said.

"You're on!" Neo said eagerly.

"That better not be my money, Neo." Cinder warned.

"Don't worry, it's not... It's Emerald's and Mercury's." Neo assured her.

"And the thing is, I'm not really misleading you. Meet Rajang, the Super Saiyan monkey, indeed very similar to Goku in many regards. And he is utterly terrifying. He is a monster that, no matter how much of a veteran you are, still can shake you to the core and can send you home in a ball crying. And I mean literally, he'll pick you up, bend your limbs into a ball shape, breaking all your limbs and then just throw you home like a ball. And he is strong! When I say strongest, I don't mean all-powerful, that's still Fatalis, but I mean physical strength. He is UNBELIEABLY strong, which makes sense, he is a primate, they tend to be powerful and a monsterized version of Goku. I really do need to sell this. This is a nice visual representation of a fight between Rajang and Zorah Magdaros." Rage explained.