Fatalis (Part 2)

Aylia then ran as Fatalis charged after her, snapping its jaws at her. "And so, Fatalis remained. Remained at the site of this slaughter... Until many, many, MANY years later, he was discovered again. And foolishly, a band of confident hunters took up arms against him. And this is where fate diverges: a group of hunters successfully managed to repel the Fatalis, forcing it to flee the kingdom in what would be one of the most venerated and revered victories ever since the return of the hunting ways and humanity's second rise. This Fatalis, forced away, would settle later in a volcano." Rage explained as Aylia stopped and did some kind of dramatic pose, which annoyed the Fatalis, who decided to obliterate her with a fireball.

Everyone was shocked when they saw Aylia simply stand there as the beast readied a fireball. "Why are you standing there!? Run!" Blake cried out.

"Rest in peace." Nora said, lowering her head.

"Nora!" Ren scolded.

"I mean, she's not wrong. Who do you expect to walk away from a fireball that's probably as hot as the sun." Summer said.

Suddenly, the huntress was seen again in the aforementioned volcano (for which the group breathed a sigh of relief)."There, his hatred and anger, which- let's be honest- was already, uh... a little bit high to begin with, kinda... broke." Rage said nervously as Aylia looked down over the ledge into a fiery cloud of death.

Suddenly, Vegeta was shown again, looking absolutely furious, to the point he apparently broke a blood vessel, staining his right eye red. "No..." He said furiously as he glared at whatever made him so enraged.

Tekko shuddered at seeing that clip of her father's eyes in such a state. "I hate that clip!" She whined.

Everyone felt a chill run down their spine at this. "How does rage... break exactly?" Penny asked with apprehension clear in her voice.

"When someone enters a berserk fury where they can't be reasoned with in any way, shape or form. It's rare, but when it does happen, it's one of the most dangerous states a person could be in." Hazel said, shuddering as he recalled the handful of times he entered such a state.

"But these states of rage can also be used against someone, as they're so focused on their object of rage, they can't focus on anything else." Winter added, remembering how Qrow had tricked her into embarrassing herself in front of the general.

"Maybe, but what happens if that object of rage is EVERYTHING?" Cinder asked, everyone stopping in concern to register that.

Aylia then leapt off the ledge into the smoke, dropping down into a patch of land below, where a dark red Fatalis waited. "And he would become the Crimson Fatalis, the burning anger quite literally manifesting itself, turning up the already unmatched heat to another level, his seething rage so great, his scales literally turned red to match. He spends his time brooding, planning and plotting... vowing one day he will have a second vengeance against those that would have the audacity to bear arms against him." Rage declared menacingly as the creature flew around this chosen arena, almost crashing into Aylia, before flying off to a far ledge and glaring at her with pure hatred in its eyes.

They had once again made the foolish mistake that they couldn't be more afraid of the monster before her. And once again, they were wrong. "I-is that even possible?! That he gets so mad his scales permanently change color?" Ruby asked.

"Well, we do turn red as we get angry from our body temperature rising, so I suppose it is possible. And certain levels of stress do cause symptoms such as hair greying early." Ozpin pointed out.