Banbaro

A/N: Thanks to my brother, Sai Kunai Blade for making this transcript and the video. Also thanks to qazse for help with reactions.

Sai was in the winter wonderland that is the Hoarfrost Reach, attempting to ride a small moose-like creature from a group of three of them, but was repeatedly bucked off and kicked as he stood back up. "I said 'ride into battle', Anteka! Obey me!" He ordered, even switching between Anteka's to try and get one to let him ride, but they all bucked him off and began chasing him down with their horns. "Okay, forget this!" He snapped, climbing up a wall of vines to the safety of a camp in an elevated ice cavern, approaching his handler. "Man, it's a good thing those guys don't get any bigger than that. Right, handler?" He asked her.

The animal lovers... well- loved, the sight of the Anteka. "Fascinating. It has the body shape and roughly the size of a caribou, but the larger and stockier antlers of a moose." Glynda noted.

"And they have an impressive fur coat. I bet that'd make a nice blanket." Emerald added.

"Their antlers are so cool and so wide and big! I bet they could even take down a Beowulf!" Ruby said in awe at this.

"I wouldn't mind having one of those bucks on my wall." Roman said.

Ruby quite literally gasped at this. "Gasp! Roman how could you! That's just-" She began.

"Oh spare me. You, the rabbit and star student over there have been whining non stop since we've been watching these videos. 'Rage is being a meanie', 'that monster's a jerk', 'why is nature so cruel?' Just give it a rest already." The crime lord shut her down.

"You three really do nag a lot when watching these." Neo admitted.

"I mean, we can understand your confliction when Rage is being bias, or when animals are being killed or maimed. But at this point you should just accept it. Take hunters killing baby Agnaktor's for example. Yes it may seem cruel, but it's no different to hunters lowering the number of rabbits and hogs so that they don't overpopulate and become an infestation, or cause too much damage." Blake agreed.

"Thank you, Belladonna. Also say what you want, but I know they are some gents here who can't deny how respectable a man is when he has the head of a mighty beast mounted on his wall." Roman said, looking to the other adult males.

"I don't need believe anyone needs a head on their wall to be respected." Ozpin said.

"Speak for yourself, old man." Adam said.

"An impressive pair of antlers is a display of hunting prowess. Disagreeing with Ozpin is just a bonus." Hazel declared.

"Gotta side with them, Oz. I've always wanted a nice buck's head on my wall." Qrow agreed.

James was a bit reluctant, but even he had to give up. "It would make a nice touch to my study." He admitted.

Suddenly, a scene was shown of a path being blocked off by fallen trees, before they were suddenly sent flying by something hitting them from the other side, creating a massive mist being created from all the snow being launched into the air, Sai covering his handler to protect her. Then, when the mist cleared, a gigantic Brute Wyvern with equally massive moose-like antlers, before its face was shown as it glared angrily at the two.

"Oh, my gosh! It's a giant!" Nora cried out.

"Did you see those antlers! He was holding back a tree with them! And he flicked it away like nothing!" Jaune said nervously.