Lagiacrus

A/N: Thanks as always to qazse for help with reactions!

"Lagiacrus. That sounds pretty cool. I think we've heard of it once or twice, too." Yang said.

"Yeah. They thought it was causing the quakes in Moga Village before Ceadeus." Blake confirmed.

"Then if they think it can rock entire islands, it has to be huge!" Neo said excitedly.

"This is gonna be so cool! And the way Katana says it lives in the abyss of nightmares! That must mean it lives really deep down. And all the spookiest stuff lives in the deepest part of the ocean." Ruby declared.

"So, you excited, Glynda? We're finally gonna see what monster's gonna help you terrify the next generation of Huntsmen and Huntresses." Qrow said.

"I do not terrify my students!" Glynda snapped. As she did, though, all the students flinched, causing the adults to raise a brow at her. "Intentionally. Katana! Please start the episode so we can move on from this." She requested.

"Yes, ma'am." Katana confirmed, starting the episode.

The scene opened with intense, terrifyingly heart-pounding music as a first person view showed a man desperately trying to tread water in the deep sea. "Lost and alone in the open ocean. No help coming. No land in sight. Strength, stamina failing. Clawing at the surface, desperate for every breath that could be your last. What could be worse than this Hell? What could be worse?" Rage spoke ominously as the person began failing to stay above water, going beneath the waves for several seconds at a time. Suddenly, a massive eel-like creature could be seen in the distance, facing slightly away from the person, before noticing him and turning in his direction. "That... Could be..." Rage continued as the creature appeared to get closer each time he went below the waves. Finally, it was right in front of the person, with its mouth wide open ready to take a bite, before everything went black with a squishing sound. "Worse..." He finished.

Ruby, Velvet, Neo and most of all, Blake were terrified of that opening. "I think I get why Neptune's afraid of water now." Velvet said fearfully, petting her rabbit ears.

"Isn't drowning enough?! Why can't the monster be like a dolphin and save me!?" Ruby whined.

"And the two of use are tiny enough for him to snap up in one bite." Neo said to Ruby worriedly.

Even Cinder found herself unnerved. "Not even my fire can save me if I'm in the middle of the ocean." She said worriedly.

"And I am not capable of lasting in large bodies of water." Penny said nervously.

A light, yet still highly discomforting music was heard as the creature was then shown from a great distance away, coiled up similar to Ceadeus. "One of my biggest fears, is being stranded in open ocean an seeing movement nearby." Rage admitted.

"Which is why I hate traveling across it, be it by boat or plane." Blake declared.

"Aww, is the kitty scared of water?" Emerald teased, lightly poking Blake's side.

"Wha-NO! That is such a stereotype." Blake whined.

"So you're not afraid of water?" Nora asked uncertainly.

"Well... no, I... Okay I'm afraid of large bodies of it, happy? I just hate that whole, 'cats hate getting wet' trope." Blake explained with a pout, becoming annoyed with her friends for joking about her heritage.