Chameleos

A/N: Hello, everyone! Before we start this chapter, we need to talk about something important: respecting authors and the choices they make for their stories. If you check the most recent reviews, you'll see that someone Jonnywoods88 was rather angry with his reviews of the last chapter. I understand that not everyone will agree with the choices I make in these stories, about pairings and who to redeem, etc. If you don't agree and don't like it, that's fine, but there is NO reason to be hostile or violent in the reviews of mine or anyone else's reactions.

If you don't like how the story's going, then don't read it or maybe make your own so you can dictate what happens, but absolutely verbally assaulting or threatening someone is not okay. Criticisms are fine, but outright insulting and, again, threatening people, is entirely uncalled for.

Also, I haven't heard back from any of the people who volunteered to do an MHA watches Monster Hunter story in a while, so I'm putting out the challenge once again: Someone have Class 1-A and, should you choose, the teachers reacting to these mighty creatures. I will give the the transcripts that are already finished, so you literally only have to do the reactions! I'd love to see what you come up with.

"Wait, Chameleos? As in a Chameleon? And Adam's monster was a giant bull... Are you just giving us animals based on our Faunus traits?" Ilia accused.

"No, she's not. Look at mine." Velvet said, pointing with her head to Quickshot, who was on her shoulder, who screeched happily.

"It may seem a bit on the nose, Ilia, but I promise you, Chameleos is the absolute perfect choice for you." Katana assured her.

"Great! Let's get it started! I can't wait!" Nora cheered.

"It does sound rather interesting. I'm hoping it lives up to that." Ren agreed.

"Oh, trust us, flower boy, this monster is one you'll never forget!" Razara declared as Katana played the episode.

"All alone in deep wood, yet a presence felt all the same. An uneasy feeling you can't explain." Rage whispered ominously, before the sound of a twig breaking could be heard as a forest cave was shown. "What was that?! A twig? A snap? A growl or whisper? Terror grips, you look around! How do you defend yourself against that which can't be found?" He questioned as a first-person POV looked from right to left, at which point something shining could be seen, the POV turning back to it. Suddenly, the angle changed, apparently now very close to something, before the creature revealed itself, but the close-up only allowing a very of the creature's pointed nose, mouth filled with razor-sharp teeth and one terrifying chameleon-like eye that looked in every direction.

Once the creature showed itself, a lot of them were rather shocked at its appearance. "Th-that's Chameleos?" Pyrrha said fearfully.

"Well, the Chameleon part is definitely apparent." Blake said, looking at the eyes, a bit disturbed.

"But since when do chameleons have razor sharp teeth and noses that look like spears?!" Jaune asked.

"They don't. But just because the name is similar, doesn't mean it is just a chameleon, children. Clearly, there is much more behind it than that." Glynda told them.

"Forget about seeing behind it! You can barely see ANY of it! It turns freaking invisible!" Roman cried out, clearly freaked out.

"Hello then, my fellow hunters and meet... Chameleos, an Elder Dragon completing a trio with Teostra and Kushala, but for some reason they aren't in the New World. He is my second-favorite Elder Dragon, but he does have the advantage of quite essentially being just a chameleon monsterized and I'm a big fan of my lizards and I kind of do plan on getting a chameleon one day." Rage explained as the beast walked through the narrow cave, taking hesitant, janky, almost comedic steps forward very similar to an actual chameleon, before during transparent and nearly-invisible once again.