Kinship Attacks 2

A/N: Thanks to qazse for help with reaction ideas. But also, guys, PLEASE stop begging/demanding more Frontier monsters. To set the record straight, I will be doing them in order that Rage released the videos, so the next one will be Shantien and we continue from there. I'm not just jumping to Espinas or Guanzorumu. Please respect this.

Kayna - Velocirush

The Velocidrome let out a roar before jumping into the air as normal. Then, the tanned rider woman smirked as she looked down at their target. "This'll put you out of commission!" She declared as her Velocidrome unleashed the usual barrage of kicks. However, each kick unleashed a shockwave that came crashing down all over, creating a huge dust cloud. The Iodrome they were facing looked around in confusion, before the woman and her Velocidrome emerged from the smoke, the blue raptor delivering a devastating slash with its feet.

Many of them were shocked by this. "Whoa! They must be a master of that move if they've taken it to the next level like that." Summer said, amazed.

"That's one strong Velocidrome, too, if its kicks can create shockwaves or whatever those were." Coco added.

"It's a solid strategical attack as well: the barrage of shockwaves to soften up the target and break through their guard, then finish it off with a powerful slash from their claws when they're vulnerable, so they take the maximum damage." Ozpin analyzed.

"But this proves that Kinship Attacks can be varied or improved. This opens up the doors to any number of possibilities, potentially even entirely different moves from the original." Winter pointed out.

Kulu-Ya-Ku - Eggsplosion

Razara was on the back of the egg thief as they rushed towards their Velocidrome opponent, when Navirou suddenly appeared running alongside them with an egg in his paws, which he then tossed to the raptor-like creature. The Kulu caught the egg, only to notice a fuse sticking out of it and realized it was a bomb. After a brief moment of panic fumbling the explosive, it caught it again and tossed it towards their enemy, detonating in the raptor's face.

Everyone was quite surprised when they saw the familiar Palico with Razara instead of Tekko. "Isn't that Navirou? I thought he was TEKKO'S partner, not Razara's?" Ilia questioned.

"Well, I left to the New World specifically to get rid of him. I guess he's just destined to follow around a Blade girl..." Tekko said nervously, shrinking away from her glaring sister.

The cinnamon trio gulped when they saw Navirou tossing an egg to the egg-eater. "Please tell me they're not gonna use an innocent baby for an attack." Ruby pleaded.

"It wouldn't even be able to eat the egg. Even by Kulu's standards, that's a waste." Pyrrha agreed.

"What could they even do with that? The only thing I can think of would be breaking the egg over their enemy's head, but I doubt that would do much and just kill the poor embryo." Velvet added.

However, they then saw the fuse and realized it was a bomb. "Oh. Didn't see that coming." Roman said, before smirking. "The old switcheroo. A classic in the criminal world." He added approvingly.

Then, most of them couldn't help but laugh as the Bird Wyvern panicked before it threw the bomb at the other raptor. "I guess Kulu didn't see it coming, either!" Yang laughed.

"Still, hitting them with a bomb is WAY better than hitting them with an egg! I applaud!" Nora declared, applauding like she said.

Pukei-Pukei - Venom Surprise