Shantien

The intensity was immediate as Shantien was shown flying in the air above an airship in the sky, all while a powerful storm was brewing. Shantien then released a powerful roar that made several huge lightning bolts crash down on the ship, causing it to tip to one side. This caused a bow-wielding Huntress to fall down, the slanted angle combined with the wet and slippery dock caused her to slide off the edge of the ship. Thankfully, she was saved by another hunter. "Oh, no! Now it's gonna blow up the world!" The hunter shouted in panic as he resisted the wind whipping in his face.

Even though she was trying to hold on for dear life, the Huntress looked at her savior questioningly. "What are you talking about, idiot? I know it's an Elder Dragon, but nothing's THAT powerful." She said told him while trying to reach up with her other hand. Suddenly, the Shantien suddenly flew much higher into the air above the clouds, before unleashing a powerful blue shockwave that started to part the clouds in the sky, an orbital view showing this shockwave spreading across the planet.

Everyone was shocked that the video started off with an insanely intense moment. "Whoa! There wasn't even a zero here! We just STARTED at 100!" Qrow said in surprise.

"Yeah, that airship looks huge and Shantien practically made it go upside down!" Yang agreed, amazed at what the creature could do.

Then, everyone was left in complete shock at Shantien's apparent world-destroying explosion. "That had to be mile upon miles of absolute decimation. At least a continent's worth of destruction. Such a feat would require over 200 petatons of TNT. Likely closer to 300." Penny said in horror. [1]

"I haven't seen a level of destruction like that since what the God of Darkness did to the planet. And considering he only wiped out the people on it, not any of the land itself, this may actually be the greater feat." Ozpin said in disbelief.

"Th-that can't be real, can it? Surely that was Rage editing in another clip?" Ironwood all but prayed as he looked to Katana.

"Correct, it didn't shoot over life an eight of the planet, it only cleared the storm. Still a huge amount of power, but nowhere NEAR what Rage made it out to be." Katana assured them, letting everyone breathe a sigh of relief.

Despite essentially the apocalypse now happening from the shockwave, the Huntress only seemed slightly surprised. "Well, who could've seen this coming?" The Huntress asked as she tried reaching up again. Crickets were then heard as the Hunter holding her glared at her, before dropping her. "That's just childish!" She cried out as she plummeted from the sky towards the Earth.

Everyone was shocked as the Huntress fell. "That's ANOTHER joke, right? He didn't really drop her and she didn't really fall?" Pyrrha said hopefully.

"No. He didn't drop her and she didn't fall to her death. He caught her and pulled her back up. Lucky for them, Shantien decided to be merciful and show off instead." Katana assured them.

"Thank goodness." Glynda sighed in relief. "Still, I can't believe Rage would even joke about something like that!" She added, appalled.

"Yeah. That guy's sense of humor is SERIOUSLY messed up." Summer agreed.

Everything then went dark as the Huntress descended from the sky. "Master of the sky... Archrival to Black Dragons... The Heavenly Flying Dragon... Today, we feel the electrical, crackling force of Shantien." Rage spoke with an ominous echo, before Shantien was shown again, breaking apart the storm while shining a brilliant bright blue as it floated in the air high above the boat as the Hunters readied themselves to face it again.