Paolumu

A/N: Thanks as always to my friend qazse for reaction ideas and thanks to my brother, Sai Kunai Blade for the script and making the video in the first place! Remember to subscribe to him if you haven't so he'll stop being depressed. Seriously, I almost can't talk to him without him complaining how he's not getting subs.

Sai stood in front of a muscular elderly man with a mane of wild, unkempt hair. "So, Admiral. Everything is all set up for my Handler's birthday party tomorrow, right?" He asked the older man, clapping in excitement.

The now-named Admiral chuckled at this. "Just about. It's definitely gonna be one heck of a party. Only one thing we happen to be short on: balloons. You know that girl can't get enough of those things. Probably because they're as air-headed as she is." The muscular man laughed.

"Ooh, a party. Those are always fun." Velvet said, clapping along with Sai.

Some of the crew gasped at the man's insult, though. "But who is that guy, anyway? That was a pretty rude remark. Especially pointed at the birthday girl." Blake said in annoyance.

The less mature ones, however, gave a small laugh to the burn. "Oh, come on, Blake! He's just joking around. What's the harm in that?" Nora questioned, before Blake glared at her, along with the other Faunus formerly of the White Fang. "Oh... right..."

Hazel looked over the man, however, impressed by the shape he was in. "He seems pretty tough. I'd almost call him a kindred spirit. I wonder if he'd be a good sparring partner?" He wondered.

"He's got a nice macho look going on, that's for sure." Coco said, Yang and Neo nodding in agreement.

"People have compared him to a Rajang before, so he's doing something right." Tekko said.

"Well, to get back on track and answer your question, Blake, that is The Admiral. He's TECHNICALLY the guy in charge of the ENTIRE Commission, but he just dumps all the work on the Commander and wanders off, usually just screwing with Nergigante all day." Razara informed them.

"Then he's as much of an oaf as he looks like. It's a good thing then that he handed control to the Admiral, because someone who abandons everything to chase after a monster that isn't even that big of a threat to humans clearly isn't suited for leadership." Glynda criticized.

Sai was quick to defend his partner, however. "That's a bit rude to say about the soon-to-be birthday girl. But don't worry, I think I know exactly how to get a couple more balloons before the party." He assured the taller man, an idea clearly already in his mind on how to acquire the balloons.

The Admiral appeared to be pleased with this answer. "Man with a plan, eh? I like that. Still, it will take us a while to get those set up once you bring them back, so you'd better get your Aptonoth-sized butt in gear." The Commission leader declared with a laugh.

Cue another gasp from the crew. "Completely unacceptable! No leader of any organization should say such things about his loyal compatriots! That's incredibly insensitive!" Winter snapped.

"That seemed... weirdly personal." Qrow said.

"A soldier made a comment about my rear end being- and I quote- 'Dummy Thicc'. I broke his arm and we were both forced to take sensitivity training." She explained.

"She isn't wrong, though. It's very rude for an authority figure to say such things. Especially since I highly doubt Sai can snap back at him without being fired. Not to mention it's unprofessional for a man in charge of this entire commission to be so childish. How can he hope to command respect and loyalty if he doesn't first show it to them." Ironwood agreed with his Specialist.