Prologue

Well , they are the kim brothers , one of the most renowned and recognised family in Korea and all over the world , they are looked upon by everyone and the inspiration of millions .

Kim Seok jin the eldest brother , the one who took care of his brothers and became a father as well as a mother figure to them , being the eldest he was supposed to take over the company but he didn't because since starting he wanted to become a doctor , neither he forced any of his brothers to take over the company . He has done so many sacrifices for his brothers , anyone can't even imagine .

After jin it is Kim yoongi , the second eldest . The favorite brother of jin , although he adores the youngest the most but yoongi is his favorite , after all he is his first brother . He took over the company of their father . Since he was young he was interested in business , he would sit with their father and just look at him working on the files . He is a baby for his jin hyung but one of the strictest for his doesangs .

Now comes the first twins of the Kim family , Kim Hoseok who can bring smile on anyone's face , he rarely punishes his doesangs but when he does , it is a difficult time for his brothers to sit . The younger twin Kim namjoon , the smartest among the Kim's , his IQ is something broo . They both own a college where namjoon is the principal and hoseok is a professor .

After them , comes the second pair of twins of the family , Kim Jimin . He admires yoongi a lot and always followed his every step and so just like him , he also started working in their company . He is currently the manager , even though he is the owner's brother he has reached the post with his own merits .

The second youngest and the bear of the family , Kim taehyung . He is the cuddly bear of the family . After their parents died in the accident and not getting immediate aid , he decided to become a doctor and save life so that no one else looses their loved ones like his family did , he works in the hospital owned by jin and under him . But his relation is not so good with the youngest . Before their parents death , he was the one jung kook would always cling to but now .

Don't worry you will know the reason later , but teahyung is always cold with his only younger brother .

Finally the youngest and the most adored of the Kim brothers , Kim Jung Kook . He is the apple of the eye of his hyungs . Always pampered by them , but they are strict with him . Especially with his health because he is a pre mature child and has week immune system .

They all might not have their parents upon them , but their eldest never failed to do every duty of parents for his younger doesangs . But what about him ? Wouldn't it be a truck striken moment for him and his mental health , when all of a sudden from being extremely pampered by his parents he had to become mature and take all the responsibilities ? But without any second thought he sacrificed everything for his brothers and did everything for him . His brothers should reciprocate the same , right ?

But life goes on right with or with out parents

Let's see how daily life in the Kim mansion unfolds .

"I Hate you hyung "What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his free days to look after his brother and be a mature brother to them.That's how the eldest of Kim's brothers life is What if a person , needs to grow up without parents but with love of his hyungs , love them with his whole heart . That's how the life of youngest Kim is . But amidst everything you need to move on from everything and they all did but maybe not all . Let's dive into the daily life of Kim brothers !

You may suggest your ideas too , I will definitely add them !! There is gonna be a lot of angst and fluff in this , like angst in start and then fluff . It contains disciplinary spanking !!

** Today is like 18 December , 2022 . Yup I have been planning this book since so long but couldn't because of my boards . Like this is one of my fav book so far .

I love making request but I barely get any , so I hope I will get some in this book
Cover by - Samia_v