42

35 Votes on this . ( Aya what happened in the last chapter /_ \)

After having their breakfast they all settled in 2 cars and left for the funeral . There were not many people invited as for them Mr Kim had already died . It was just them and their Uncle from their father's side . He was the younger brother of Mr Kim and had helped Jin a lot after his parent's death , he himself is the CEO of one of the leading companies in Korea . Jin had already explained everything on the call to him .

Talking about how his father hated him made him feel like an attention seeker but there was no other way to explain the situation and so they all came to the funeral .

It took about another 2 hours to complete the whole funeral . Only Jin , Jungkook , and their uncle spoke the last few words of goodbye to Mr Kim while the others stood afar . And about Yoongi he was nowhere seen .

Jungkook still could not hate his father and kept shedding tears while bidding him goodbye .

Jungkook : Appa all these years I missed you a...and yearned f...for you a lot . W...why didn't y...you come to meet us ? How could you do th...this with Jin hy...hyung . He is your o...own blood and see he is st...still not hating on y...you . I don't have much to say . Goodbye Appa , and may y...you have peace in heaven .

Jin was proud of his baby for being so mature yet considerate . But then again his inner conscience kicked in , making him fall into a deep pit of thinking about how He even turned his brothers against his father .

Jin's POV

Appa was right all I do is hurt people . I couldn't even manage to bring all his sons to his funeral . I turned their feelings for him from love to hate . Why am I such a nuisance , why can't I make people around me happy for once . I have such loving and caring brothers and all I do is lie to them . I even snatched Jackson from yoongi , how much more evil and bad luck can I be . I am so sorry appa . I couldn't be the ideal son for you .

I was in my own thoughts when Jungkook came to me and asked if I wanted to say anything before Appa is completely buried Six feet deep . I slowly nodded and made small steps toward Appa . All memories with him started replaying in my mind like a movie . I miss him , I really do .

I sat down beside the place where he was and just spoke whatever I could to express my love for him in a few minutes

" Appa I love y...you I re...really do , pl...please don't hate me from he...heaven and always shower yo...your blessings . You were right I ju...just bring bad luck , y...you died because of me . It should ha...have been me and not you . But I will re...really miss you a lot , I mi...miss you making me sl...sleep with a bedtime story . I miss listening so...songs with you , I miss going o...on secret dates with y...you . I miss all of it . I a...am so so...sorry Ap...appa .Pl..please forgive yo...your useless s...son . "

By now I was again hyperventilating , from the corner of my eyes I could see my brothers running up to me .

Jin's POV end

Seeing how Jin had started breathing heavily due to all the amount of crying he did , Taehyung motioned everyone to come to Jin . They could understand how vulnerable their hyung would be right now and tried their best to provide him the comfort , though the power and comfort of a father's embrace is irreplaceable . At the moment Jin was just hugging his father's dead body and kept on crying . It was very difficult for them to separate their wailing hyung from the dead body .

Sure they were also sad about their father's death but they couldn't understand how Jin could still be so forgiving that he didn't show even a single sign of loathe for their father .

When jin was finally pulled away , he was just blank and oblivious to his surroundings . He didn't even know who it was who had pulled him away . All that he knew was he was a killer who first killed his brother then his brother's love and now finally his own father . The brothers took Jin away with them a little far from the grave while their uncle came forward to bid goodbye to his hyung . Jin still layed motionless in his brother's arms while tears just silently fell from his beautiful doe eyes . Yoongi was still nowhere to be found , Jimin knew where his hyung must be and slowly got up leaving his vulnerable hyung behind . Jin kept staring at his brother with longing eyes who was going somewhere else leaving him , he made grabby hands towards his short brother but the younger took no notice of it as he was busy in finding his Yoongi hyung .

They all were pretty far from the grave that they could not hear what their uncle was saying .

Uncle : Hyung don't you worry , I will do the work which you could not complete . It is my promise to you . I regret helping that bitch but I will make sure he will pay for it .

Saying this he got up , he had such a sinister sly smile on his face all along and spoke without the slightest stammer or emotion in his voice that even a devil would get scared of him .

With the same expressions , he Marched to the array of Kim brothers and pulled Jin up by his collars . The others thought that he would hug Jin and provide comfort as a fatherly figure but instead , Jin was yet again met with a punch on his already bruised face .

Uncle : My hyung was right , you are really a bda luck and disappointment . Hyung , minho and my sister ( Jin's mother ) died because of you only . Enjoy the few happy moments you have with your brothers before you actually get served what you deserve .

And with a last punch he left . The other brothers were horrified , that they couldn't even react . They had never dealt with a situation like this before , they were trying their best to be a strong pillar when their hyung is weak but there is a certain extent to which they can . Jin and yoongi never let them face any of the harsh things and protected them like an armour does to the soilder and now all this blood and fighting was beyond their capability to cope .

Yoongi who was till now absent came hearing all the noises with a scared Jimin trailing behind him and started shouting .

I tried to make it a bit sad , okay ?

Jin's bday chapter is gonna be a happy one AYa !