70

Double Update !

Jin started screaming and shouting at the realization no longer caring about the ' No shouting ' rule . " Just kill m...me already " he gasped, each word drawing from the last piece of strength he held within.

" Not so easily Jin " Spoke Mr. Choi as the guards halted while their boss spoke . Jin refused to be silenced. He continued to shout, his voice filled with desperation. But it was as if the guards had turned deaf and began advancing on him once again. " LEAVE ME , pl...please h-hurt " he spoke straining his voice , as he consumed every last bit of energy finally giving up .

"But isn't it said that when God closes a door, He opens another?" Just as the guards were about to pull out the nail, the chilling sound of two gunshots echoed through the air. Instantly, the guards recoiled, hands retreating and faces marked with pain .

Minho, Kai, and Namjoon's arrival was perfectly timed. From the moment they stepped in they had sensed the cruel intentions of the guards. Without a moment's hesitation, Minho and Kai drew their guns, firing precisely to disable the guards without fatally wounding them.But amidst the chaos, it was Namjoon's reaction that was most heart-wrenching. His eyes filled with tears, spilling over as he witnessed the pain , the torture his elder brother, his hyung, had gone through . The pain was evident not just in the physical marks but in the shattered , broken spirit behind those familiar eyes. It was a sight that would forever be etched into Namjoon's memory, a stark reminder of the cruelty of the world they lived in and a stark reminder of the cruelty of his own brothers .

" Jin hyung " He cried out running to Jin who was painfully held on the chair .

Jin, through his pain and suffering, managed to muster a fragile, broken smile upon seeing Namjoon , at least Namjoon didn't hate him . It wasn't more on the happiness side , but rather a one which said, "I'm still here, I've endured." It was a smile that carried the weight of unsaid words , Namjoon's tears, streaming down his face, weren't merely out of sorrow They were tears of empathy, feeling the pain of his hyung .

" Hyung don't worry w...we will save you just keep your eyes open , hmm " he spoke noticing how Jin'e eyes were slowing closing towards a deep slumber . The desire to cradle Jin's face, to comfort him with a gentle touch and a reassuring kiss, surged within him but seeing how swollen his brother's face was he retreated worrying he might just hurt his hyung more instead .

In the basement , Kai and Minho killed the guards with ruthless efficiency, their every move driven by an underlying fury. Outside, Sehun had taken control of the situation, ensuring no loose ends were left.Mr. Choi, sensing the inevitable doom , made a desperate attempt for escape. But he underestimated the vengeance that fueled Kai and Minho at the moment , which was also his own deeds . They moved swiftly, cornering him and meting out a punishment that made him just unconscious. They had no intention of granting Mr. Choi a merciful end; after all he had done, to their Jin a swift death would be far too kind.

Without wasting any more time , they rushed to Jin who was being prompted by Namjoon to not close his eyes .

Kai's heart ached as he saw his lover's battered form. Jin's face was painfully swollen, his legs red with burn marks, and his hands drenched in blood, with countless other bruises over his once flawless skin. Yet, through Kai's eyes, even in this state, Jin retained an ethereal beauty, resembling nothing less than a wounded angel.

However , It was Jin's whispered words, that fractured Kai's already fragile heart even more deeply . " Ple-please take the file fr...from him " . They knew what file Jin was talking about , Namjoon had told them most of the things he could in the car ride .

While Kai withered with an emotional breakdown , Minho burned up with anger for his own younger brothers . Minho had always treated Jin like his own son despite the very tiny age gap and to witness Jin, so battered and broken, yet still showing concern for the very brothers responsible for his condition, transformed Minho into a human volcano .

" Minho , we have no time to think about anything right now . We need to save jin " Kai tried to calm down his raging friend . Minho nodded and took another clear look at the state of his brother .

" Hyung , how will we take out these nails . It will hurt hyung " Spoke Namjoon , tears still streaming down his eyes .

" I don't think it would be a good idea to do it without any medical supervision , the only thing we can do is take the armrest out of the chair and then take him to hospital " Voiced out Minho he couldn't be weak now and think emotionally, As simple as it sounded , it appeared as painful as that . But they had no time to waste on crying .

" An...and what about his legs " Again pointed out Namjoon referring to the wax that glued Jin's leg to the floor .

Minho and Kai, desperate to help and get Jin out of all this agony as soon as possible , rose swiftly , reaching for the rods nearby in an attempt to break away the wax . Given the quantity that had been poured and the time it had been left to set, it had hardened almost as unforgivingly as cement. Which left them with just one option .

Gimme 75 votes on this , I literally tpyed this while my mumma kept scolding me to study.

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

And realllyyyyyyyy? # 3 out of 152 k stories ? Ah thanks  a lot

And realllyyyyyyyy? # 3 out of 152 k stories ? Ah thanks a lot