39

30 votes on this too

Finally , after a long wait of 2 days , Jin entered the house with a disheveled look . There was literally nothing okay about his looks . His locks were sticking to his forehead . The sweat and blood from almost all parts of his body were mixing with each other , staining the floor . His lips were busted . Left eye was all purple and blue by now . It all screamed pain and agony . But Jin's words just portrayed betrayal .

Jin : It was Appa who killed Eomma . And maybe because of the physical pain or maybe because of the emotional pain , he just felt too weak and fell to his knees . All the brothers rushed to him even Jungkook who himself was not perfectly healed till now , nobody cared about the heartbreaking thing their hyung just revealed . What mattered at the moment was their hyung . Yoongi being the closest to Jin hugged him careful enough to not hurt his bruised fragile body more Jungkook was pulled back by Taehyung to the couch as he still wasn't fine .

Yoongi : Hyung tell me who did this ? And and all this blood hyung let's go to hospital . His sentence started with anger but by the end , it was filled up with concern . He was trynna pick his hyung but Jin halted when Jin held his wrist , though Jin hissed in an instant forgetting about the injuries on his finger but still tolerable enough to not leave Yoongi's wrist and speak what he wanted to .

Jin : No don't wo...worry I am fi...fine . First listen to m...me it is I'm...important . Yoongi gently freed his wrist from his hyung's weak hold and spoke .

Yoongi : Hyung you can't even speak properly and you are saying you are fine . Nothing is more important than you right now . And without letting Jin protest he picked him up and asked Hoseok to bring the car but Jin protested .

Jin : Okay you can treat my wounds but we are not going to hospital , tae will do it at the home itself .

Yoongi : No way in hell I am listening to you right now . You are bleeding nonstop and being a doctor yourself you are saying that you don't wanna go to hospital , you can't be serious hyung .

Jin : Being a doctor i know that this can be treated at home and didn't I say we won't go out then which part of it you did not understand ? He spoke sternly yet his voice sounded painful , using his hyung card which could make any of his brothers agree to him . Yoongi slowly nodded and carried Jin like a very fragile doll to his room . On the way Jin again instructed " Lock all the doors properly and all windows should be closed also covered with Curtains , if not I swear no one will be worse than me "

Yoongi : Hyung , quite now and we will do it don't worry and you are speaking as if someone is gonna invade our house . And for real no one is worse than you right now , your handsome face looks so ugly .

Jin was too worried and scared at the moment to whine at the joke and spoke " I don't care just get over with this shit fast . You guys need to do it as soon as possible " . he sounded so desperate as if anything could happen any moment , for the other brothers It was weird seeing Jin curse , though it was pretty normal but Jin didn't cuss at all doesn't matter the intensity . Being scared by his Jin hyung , Taehyung accelerated his actions .

Taehyung : Yoongi hyung , it will be good if you give him a quick bath first . Yoongi nodded at that and headed towards the bathroom carrying a wailing Jin who kept protesting about how he didn't want to take a bath from the younger .

Jin : Yoongi I am telling you for the last time , LEAVE ME . I can take the bath at my own . He shouted causing everyone standing outside the bathroom to flinch .

Yoongi : Goshh hyung , even at such an old age that too when you are injured how do you get the energy to shout so much . And either way , you are taking a bath from me or do you want me to call others too , to hold you ?

Jin knew Yoongi could do so , so he just let the younger do what he was told to do . All while Jin's face was a red tomato . But Yoongi was considerate enough to not tease him more as the elder was already in enough pain .

Jin : I didn't know my big baby could be gentle and patient too and not just grumpy . He spoke affectionately seeing how the younger was so careful while washing him off and very gently massaged the areas which didn't have any wound .

Yoongi : Come on hyung don't say like that and today it was you who was being grumpy not me . he spoke with a cute pout on his face while Jin chuckled at him .

Jin : Okay now enough , fastly dress me up and take me out . I am already enough embarrassed .

Yoongi : As you say my Majesty !! he bowed in front of Jin who was seated in the bathtub and then quickly dressed him up and settled him down on the soft bed .

Taehyung : Hyung can you tell me where you are hurt ?

Jin nodded and pointed at his head then chest and then showed his palms to tae . His hands looked so rough and burnt , that it bought tears to Taehyung's eyes . He couldn't bear the same hands which cooked for him , hugged him and provided the motherly warmth to him in this condition . But not to worry his hyung more , he composed himself and got on to the work of treating his hyung's wound .

He first bandaged his head , he had to shave off some hair from his head . Jin didn't want that at all especially since it was his birthday in 3 days , but let Taehyung do his work .

After that Tae opened Jin's shirt and slowly bandaged all the cuts . Jungkook kept hugging his hyung . Jin tried patting his back but was stopped by Jimin as his hand was injured pretty badly . Yoongi was moving his hands through Jin's lock knowing how much his only hyung loved getting his hair caressed .

He had to take one injection too which would go in his arm but as it wasn't of a high dose it didn't hurt that much , anyways jin had beared way more painful things than that for the day .

Jimin : Now you can tell us hyung what happened ?

Taking a deep sigh , Jin started narrating everything except for the part where he got a call from X .

This was supposed to be the flashback chapter but idk why it isn't

Lol I am trying to make it as fluffy as I can for Jin until the actual downfall for him starts

(❁'◡'❁)