20

Why is it like on one chapter it is directly 20 + votes and in the next chapter not even 15 ?

I will post now only when this gets 25 votes . And vote on the last chapter too .

Love ya !!

Yoongi got carried away with his emotions for a few minutes but was quick to cover it with a cold mask and left for the place which once he and Jackosn cherished , all other brothers were quick to follow him while Namjoon and Jin stayed behind to get his body cleaned up and prepare for his funeral . Jin then called taehyung to send him the location yoongi was heading to and soon joined the others .

The place was a very small 1 room apartment but it looked cozy . Yoongi had been staring at it for 15 minutes now , his eyes held no emotion but anyone could tell that he was staring at the house longingly .

This was the place where he had the best memories with jackson .

This was the house they both built with their own money by working part time though both belonged to a rich family , this was the house where they had their first kiss , this was the house where they made love to each other for the first time . This was the place they used to call home but now it just carrier memories . Some bitter and some sweet .

How ironic is it , that the broken ones are never the fragile one .

This is what the condition of yoongi was right now , he was drowning himself in a pit of guilt while staring at the house as he still couldn't manage to hate the person who hurt his brother . He shouldn't miss him , he should be happy that he is punished for his deeds , isn't this is what he wanted then why is he feeling sad , why is he crying ?

These were the only thought running through his head , no one interrupted him knowing how vulnerable their hyung was right now . Yoongi took his own time and finally after another 10 minutes he took out a key from his wallet , the key he always carried with him and opened the door . Without wasting a second he rushed into the only room in the house and pulled out a small box from the shelf and frantically searched inside it .

The things which he found inside completely broke him and he broke out in loud sobs .

Yoongi : Hy-hyung s-see our engagement ri-rings . he sa-said he w-will marry me right ? Then why did h-he leave me ? W-why hyung ? We bo-bought this house hy-hyung , pl-please bring him ba-back . I lo-love him hyung , i really do .

Jin also started crying seeing the state of his brother and pulled him on his lap while both of them were still on the floor .

Jin : You are hyung's brave kitty right ? I am so sorry I shouldn't have told him . He spoke feeling guilty but no one seemed to notice his words being too engrossed in seeing their crying hyung . We can't control what happened , now hurry wipe your tears and see what he left for you . Yoongi on seeing the gazes of his brothers wiped his tears harshly and picked the letter that was kept over there .

After reading the letter , he did not react at all . He just picked up the two rings and left to the car while the brothers who were still not aware of what was in the letter picked it up and jimin read it aloud to everyone

My Yoonie

I know by the time you will read this letter , I will be in heaven but wait I don't deserve to be there so probably in hell . But before everything I want to tell you that you are the only person whom I ever loved in my whole life and I wish in my next life I could be yours .

I loved you more than anything but not your younger brothers , especially jung kook . I was envoius of him as he got such loving elder brothers which I never got in my life as the only thing which my hyungs gave to me was beatings and whippings . I know this is not justified reason to do all of this and I am at fault but that's what I was taught since the start . My father only worked on one principle if you can't get something don't let others have it and that's what he instilled in me an dmy brothers . My brothers couldn't get any love from our father so they didn't let me and my younger brother have any love from them .

I never planned to return back and ruin your peaceful life but then my baby my seungiee died and the same day I saw you and jung kook's pic trending and I couldn't hold back myself and again did the stupidest thing of my life . I won't ask you to forgive me but I have two wishes I hope you will fulfil them .

Please bury me beside my brother only and remember me as your lover and not your brother's psycho torturer .

I love you my yoonie please don't hate me .

Reading this all of them had tears in their eyes , the paper still had some dry tears which were probably of jackson . It was not exactly jackson's fault as since childhood that's the thing he was taught but what happened can't be changed . Jin was feeling guilty in an immense amount . Why did he even tell about kidnapping jackson to him when he knew the thing he will do is straight away kill him and that too this mercilessly . How will he tell to yoongi about this , will he ever be able to come clean in front of his brother . With feeling ashamed from what he did and where it led him and his brother he returned to the car with his other brothers where yoongi was already seated with an emotionless face . Hoseok sat in the driver seat and drove all of them to their home .

As soon as they reached home , all of them straight away went to their room . Jin wanted to go yoongi's room , knowing damn well the condition of yoongi right now but thought to give both yoongi and himself some time to themselves . At that time jin just kept thinking about the day yoongi bought jackson to their home . It was the happiest day for yoongi but for jin it was the saddest as he lost his lover .

They all joined each other at dinner that night . All sat there with gloomy faces only to realise a certain someone was missing and that someone was their youngest brother Jung Kook and even on searching the whole house they couldn't find him .

Where do you think jung kook is ? And what happened to jin's lover ?